Friday, July 8, 2011

The Past Six Months...

February

  • Decided I needed a job (reffing in the summer isn't enough for a $4000 trip to France now is it?)  Then I applied at ≈ 12 businesses in my area.  Almost started working, but they never contacted me back after the first call.
  • Started 2nd semester - Math, Science, Careers & Civics and Spanish.
  • Received my report card for 1st semester;
    • French: 85%
    • Business: 91%
    • English: 92%
    • History: 98% --> this could get me the History Award, to join my gr9 Business Award.  Wouldn't that be swell?
  • Forgot about writing.


March
  • Studied nonstop.
  • Got a job at Wendy's :)
  • Worked a lot.
  • March Break = relaxing.

April
  • Took the literacy test (which was easy and boring)
  • Realized how my finances suck.  Began obsessively making spreadsheets... now have gone through about 7 rewrites of spreadsheets.  
  • Went on a cruise.  See picture of ship? -->
  • Missed a ton of work while on said cruise, but it was totally worth it.  I really miss it :(




May

  • Celebrated boyfriend's birthday with his family.  I'm a lucky girl :)
  • Discovered that they screwed up my grade 11 schedule.  Now I'm taking Gym and grade 10 Food and Nutrition because all the courses I wanted were at the same time.  Time Turner, anyone?  I felt like Hermione :\
  • Had a birthday party pour moi.

June
  • Celebrated my birthday, the day after my Grandma died.
  • Funeral, sadness and non-birthday-like-drama. 
  • Didn't really have a great birthday in the end, but I got Sims 3 Generations, so gift wise is was great :)
  • Exams followed my birthday.  Did fairly well on everything but science, which was looking to be an 80 by the end of the term.  (Will post marks once I get my report card - mail strike has delayed it.)
  • Got my G1.  It's a written test which allows you to drive with restrictions, in case you don't know.  I can drive with less restrictions in about a year, and with none in 2 years.

July
  • Went to Wonderland with my work people, which was a lot of fun :)
  • Relaxed and began to edit again.  Not sure if I even like the story anymore, I'm so sick of it.  Maybe if I change the characters names I'll like it more? :P

Obviously, not much has happened in my life recently.  But now you know :)
Sarah




















3 comments:

Devon said...

Glad to see you back Sarah :) Your past six months were about as eventful as mine- but thats not a bad thing :)

Keep blogging! Your writing is great and your life updates aren't as uneventful as you think :)

Sarah said...

Thanks! Time is going by really fast, six months seems like only a month at least :P

Devon said...

I know what you mean- i was looking at my last post in January and going "wait, that was six months ago?" haha