Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Confusion

Oddly enough, the summer started out boringly simple... and now, it's a mass confusion.

I'm leaving for camping tomorrow, and won't be back until Tuesday. Usually I hate camping and beg my parents not to go, but this time I actually want to(we're also bringing our dog, Odie <3 so that's part of the reason why.. also because I haven't gone camping in ages). But the problem is that me and my parents have been fighting a lot - which regularly sucks, but in the close quarters of a trailer 3 hours away from home? I'll be lucky to survive. My parents and I haven't have a normal conversation with out insult or yelling for weeks.. maybe May, I think, was the latest time. And that didn't last long - nothing good has lasted for the last two years, and it's really getting unbareable. I mean, it's getting to be almost impossible to think highly of myself when I have people who apparently love me saying I'm selfish and rude and such a horrible person. (There's other things too, all along the lines of horrible). The sad thing is I believe it entirely. Tortured soul.

Also, I think I just may have dissapeared off the face of the planet for some certain friends... and ditched them. I really didn't mean to.. it's all confusing.

But that's what happens when I have fun, lol.


Yesteday I went to Wonderland with another one of my friends - it was really, really fun. I think we went on about 19 rides - a lot of them more than once. For you people who don't know what Wonderland is, it's an amusement part kind of like Disney Land - except, although it used to be owned by Paramount, it's now lost the rights to the little kidie shows and has just normal rides. Normal, awesome rides - like the Behemoth (the one in the picture). It's the newest ride there and superdeedooperdee fun -and comfortable, even in the rain (it was raining there in the morning :P). It's so confortable, that even though you feel like your about to die going up, your not so worried, because you're dying confortably. Yup, that's how I think.

Anyways, the one thing in my life that has not screwed up yet (yet) is InVincible - although I just may have lost my latest copy of it switching computers... but probably not. (Although, the reason why InVincible hasn't screwed up is because it's inanimate and it can't.. lucky me :P). I've planned it all in jot-notes am starting to write the end, because I just can't wait (I mean, jumping out of an exploding helicopter? Spy school? Wings coming back? Sounds like fun to me!) to write it. Jamie... Jamie Pellar... seriously, is it sane to dream about your MMC? Because I have, and have a lot - mainly just about him jumping out the the plane, and getting shot at by his brother.. I'm dreaming the scenes I don't have time to write.. too bad I can't just put the video in there in place of the words, haha. That'd be a LOT faster! Anyways, Jamie Pellar/Vince has also taken life in Sims 3... where I've made him a criminal. Oooh.. fun :D

Speaking of Sims 3, it is THE awesomest game ever! I don't use the cheats (unless I need something, like a beautiful house.. but usually I just marry a rich sim) which in the Sims 1 was almost impossible.. but I love this! I'm not much of a gamer person, so I don't have much to say, just it's awesome and lifelike and... er.. I love it, simple as that. :D (although it did randomly screw up and delete my games.. but my sister was on when it did that so she could'v done something).

Anyways, I should finish packing. I'll update later, hopefully with something more interesting than the tragic life of a teen.

S a r a h

P.S. I would just like to say that...

I WON MY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!
First game I've played in that we won! And I was beginning to think I was bad luck... :D I did a ton of amazing kicks (like a pro defencer!) and helped the goalie save a goal... (not to mention got hit in the leg, stomache, shoulder and knee, and got tripped, fallen on and the other team stomped on my feet with cleats :( but still!) WE WON! Did I mention the amazing kicks? Uh-huh? Well, just add another amazing onto them.. I passed the ball to the person who assisted the winning goal.. and got the ball away from their star player...
I rocked. Even after a day at Wonderland - and was SO tired :P
(Oh, and also we had an 8-year-old on our 12-14-year-old team.. who was soo adorable, but helped too :D)

1 comment:

Devon said...

Lol, gratz on the soccer game! And Wonderworlds sounds like alot of fun.

I understand your family indecent though...same thing happening here...it sucks. Couldn't get through NY at all without someone yelling at each other.

Hope your having a good summer!