Sunday, January 23, 2011

Exam Time To-Do [Update 2/6]

Eiffel Tower, seen from the champ de Mars, Par...Image via Wikipedia
This is where I want to be.
For some happy reason, I seem to be completing all my studying tasks a lot sooner that I thought.  I actually understand French a LOT more than I expected!

I even remember concepts that I learnt in a rushed study-period before a test about a month ago... that doesn't sound impressive, but for me and my memory, it definitely is!

Eg: I made up an acronym - PJ Bec SVF (I didn't have much to work with)  and I remember that they all stand for!
              -- parler/peur, besoin, envie, content, satisfait, vanter, fiere.
Those verbs are all part of an expression that uses "dont" instead of que or qui.  (There are more expressions, but for now that's what we use).


Smart, right?  I'm becoming the queen of acronyms; they're useful, and stick!  Maybe it's because they're words, and as a writer, I love words.

Until tomorrow (I'll tell you how my French test went! :| hehe)
S a r a h

P.S. updating for the next 4 days, every day.  It's a busy time, and this keeps everything in short, 24-hour perspective.


Business (BBI 2O0)
  1. Find all (correct) business definitions - private sector vs. public sector, etc.
  2. Study and memorize all definitions (about 50)
  3. Take Business Exam test (in-class) on Tuesday, Jan 25th


English (ENG 2D0)
  1. Read Sparknotes of Life Of Pi (to review)
  2. Read Sparknotes of Othello (again, review)
  3. Finish all Othello Questions
  4. Create thesis for Othello essay
  5. Study w/ boyfriend on Wednesday, Jan 26th
  6. Take formal Exam on Thursday, Jan 27th


French (FEF 2DX)
  1. Print study sheets
  2. Study Passe Compose
  3. Study Present
  4. Study Imparatif
  5. Study Subjonctif
  6. Study Futur
  7. Study Conditionnel
  8. Study Conditionnel Anterieur
  9. Study Plus-Que-Parfait
  10. Study all vocbulary
  11. Review Le Petit Prince
  12. Review Le Hold-Up de la Tour Eiffel
  13. Review le Bossu de Notre Dame
  14. Take in-class Exam on Monday, Jan 24th


History (CHC 2D0)
  1. Study all history terms (again, 50)
  2. Review textbook
  3. Take formal Exam on Thursday, Jan 25th
five days left.

No comments: