Monday, January 24, 2011

Not Ready To Grow Up (3/6)

I did my French test today... it went good, sadly no better than I expected, but also no worse.  I'm burned out of schoolwork already, and it's not ever Tuesday.  Exams are a killer.

Something that's been on my mind a lot lately is that I'm not ready to grow up.  I admit in public that I'm immature and unready for the real world.  In reality, I feel okay to do things on my own; however I know how hard life is going to be like, and I don't want to live it right now.  I want to stay as a kid so I can prepare myself for the worse years to come.


This is how my life is:
2011    grade 10
2012    grade 11
2013    graduate.
2014   Uni year 1
2015   Uni year 2
2016   Uni year 3
2017   Uni year 4
2017-2025   debt repayment.  And that's being optimistic.

Really, from where I can see the plupart de mon vie will be repaying my debts.  It's not something I can accept, but it's something I fear will be all too present in my future.

I'm not ready.

I want to have fun, and live life while I can.  I don't want to be old and have responsibility, worry about money.  I'm worried enough about money as it is!  [more on that another time

S a r a h

P.S. this is a messy post... I don't have much to update on my list of things to do - I worked on Business for 2 hours and took my French test.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: