Saturday, February 14, 2009

Book Covers!

I found this awesomely cool site! It makes a "movie" cover for you - but if you don't fill out a few fields, it works just as well for a book cover. I made a cover for Tyvven and Empyrean, which are shown here.


As for the whole writing bit, I've been stuck doing homework - or trying to cuz I have complete writer's block on everything I'm supposed to do. I have a write a sports article - VERY hard if you don't read sports articles or even watch the games - and a speech on why cats are better than dogs (that one's pretty easy, but I just can't seem to figure it out). I'm stuck with doing my non-computer/Word related stuff, like painting, but I can't get off my computer.


So glad it's a long weekend. I'm actually going to work today. Ugh.
And as for the Empyrean poster thing, the picture in the background is "the school". In Tyvven, it's just a random picture I thought worked well.. maybe somewhere in Tyvven (which is the name of the parallel world).
Well, off to try to do something productive...
Sarah
P.S. here's the link for the poster thing: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/poster.php

1 comment:

Rochelle Blue said...

wow... these pictures are great! especially the picture for Tyvven... I love the background. You can totally get the feeling that this story takes place in another world... =D
and thanks for the link. I think I'm going to go and check it out right now ;)