Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yes, this is was written at 12 at night.

Right Now: pulling an all nighter while parents are gone.... which may sound kinda not-so-great, but including the fact that I've baked, played sims and cleaned our entire washroom and kitchen with my sister, I think that thought needs to be re-thought.

Sims:  Once again, I love Sims 3!  I even made myself; bookworm, clumsy, genius, hydrophobic, friendly and all.  Seriously, it took aout half an hour for my eyes to be right - grey, green, blue... really hard to get :P ended up with it perfectly, my parents even agreed.  Ge me :P

Writing:  What can I say.. lost muse?  Empyrean, InVincible... everything has stalled.  I just don't think summer works well for writing, with me at least.

School:                       AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        Have I ever mentioned that I'm starting highschool?  Reuniting with my old school, some of which I'd hoped to forget forever?  Plus I'm meeting about 400 new faces, new teachers, and one big first impression. I'm so nervous, I've been reading all my sister's 17 magazines (esecially the back-to-school issues!).  I think I have something to wear, but a few days ago I was shopping and found this:



Beautiful, right?  I'm seriously in love with a jacket (who knew?).  The only problem is that it costs about 95$.... and although I have 110$, if I bought it and the other stuff I need to get I'd be 15$ in debt, or more. 

Although... beautiful jacket on first day of school?  One of the only materialistic wants I've ever had?  Sounds supremely tempting.  Any ideas?

Other: As a random side note, the internet is still not on my computer.  Again, sorry for the absense (if I did have an interneted computer, I'd be taking/bothering a lot more).  It's really my dad's job, and he's been really busy.  Hopefully by September though.. we're getting close!

Music: Oohhh... I found a song that's kinda like InVincible!  When I get back to writing, I promise I'm going to listen to this... (even if it makes the story sappy..)



Totally love that song.  And the band, too.  They usually have happy love songs (my favourite, cuz right now for me they should be happy :P :D lol)

Movies: I saw G.I.Joe!  It's incredibly corny and there's major character flaws, but overall a pretty good movie that makes you actually happy after watching it... which most movies I've see lately, like The Dark Knight and Lord Of The Rings.

Sincerely your midnight writer,
Sarah

:)

P.S.  Appologies if I seem a little out of sorts... Timbits are really, really good :)

7 comments:

Devon said...

Erm...I'm not so great with this girl-stuff really (lol). First day of school: throw on something that doesn't have too-obvious stains or a rip down the leg. Weekend Fun: playing ding-dong ditch with a bunch of friends for..6 hours? 7? than watching stupid stuff on You Tube till twelve when you find out that you were supposed to be home by 8:30 (woops). And as far as music goes..im not a huge fan of country, but it does seem to fit InVincable.
Do me a favor though, and send the book to a publisher when you finish it. Its that good.

-dev

Sarah said...

Haha :P I think I can find something unstained or ripped. I dont really think of Secondhand Serenade as country... but hmm.. they are sorta countryish, i guess :P.

Randomly watching youtube is fun, lol. One time I was at my friends house and we started watching the scottish falsetto puppets (or something like that). Weird.

InVincible is sooooo long! It will tak me FOREVER to finish :( but if I do i might try to get it published.. (although at first because it is different than Empyrean and my usual genres, I wasnt planning to do anything with it... but hey, it depends on how good it turns out - eventually).

Nat said...

On the first day of school just wear your fave outfit.n Though the jacket is cute, I would look for a knock off that way you'd still have $ left over. And think of it this way.... You aren't the onlt grade nine in the world. There are several milion. Also think of all the kids your age who don't even know what school is. Consider yourself lucky that you even get to go to grade 9! And think of me in ALBERTA!! I'm not going to know ANYONE!!! Hey just think about next summer, It'll come faster than you think.

Rochelle Blue said...

Woo! All Nighters are sooo much fun! I did it once at a sleepover haha. I was very tired and cranky the next day, but it was worth it. =P

the jacket is really, really nice, but the price is kind of ridiculous... I agree with Nat, you should just wear your favorite outfit (unless you win the lottery or became a super millionaire all of a sudden, then I would say go ahead and buy five of those jackets lol).

I'm not much of a country music fan, but the music is really nice =) you can definitely see InVincible when you listen to it.

hope you'll get some writing done! InVincible is definitely publisher worthy =)

oxox
rochelle blue

Rochelle Blue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kori Rockwell said...

Summer is not good for me either. I haven't written anything which is why I haven't updated ... :(

Sarah said...

Thanks guys! I've decided against the jacket - will look back for sales, though.

I <3 Secondhand Serenade. :P

:D Also, I'm proud to admit I've written.... wait for it...

467 words! Whoopeee!!!!!