Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm Back! (Miss Me?)

So, I'm back.  My new-ish computer now has internet (thanks to my sister and a computer-geek friend) and I can officially post from JaceSterling!

Amazing moment.

But moving on, I figured out my classes for grade 9 at high school!  Here they are:

Term 1
Period 1: Gym
Period 2: Buisness Technoligy
Period 3: LUNCH!
Period 4: Geography (In French)
Period 5: Art

Term 2
Period 1: Extended French
Period 2: Math
Period 3: LUNCH!
Period 4: English <3
Period 5: Science



Notice that I have all the easy subjects in my first term, and the harder ones in second?  Fun, fun, fun... I think I'll either become a super nerd second term or help my friends with their homework so I know the material first term, lol.

A sad note is that I don't have that many classes with my best friends, which is understandable.. but I still wish it was better.

InVincible and Empyrean are going slowly, but at least they aren't moving backwards, right?  I hope I'll get some new stuff to talk about soon.. an excerpt or something is kind of needed right now.  (Oh, and in Empyrean my teacher agrees that killing Quint was a good idea :D haha).

I read Catching Fire.

It's the sequel to The Hunger Games, which is also amazing.  Both are by Suzanne Collins, an amazing author.  She doesn't have many books out, but her other (somewhat younger) series is about 5 books, so The Hunger Games has hope of getting a third, maybe fourth book.  Definitely a third - these books leave major cliffhanger endings.  It's amazing.  Plus, all though the book, there's not really anything I would change.  It's very, very well written.  And twisty.  And amazing.  In short, I love these books.

I'll update later - maybe about my first day of school...

S a r a h

5 comments:

Devon said...

Its out? nice..though I did think that The Hunger Games should have ended with their suicide (yeah, who saw that coming? me wanted a depressing ending what?)Its seems like a good series.

BTW i'm going to have to be mad at you for starting school 2-3 weeks after me lol

Sarah said...

Haha, mine starts on the 8th - usually it starts on the 2nd or something, but it's later because of Labor Day weekend :D

:o The Hunger Games should have ended with PEETA falling off the train and Gale sweeping Katniss off her feet.. but that stupid BOY (peeta) is still around, lol. (But def. not suicide! Although it does suit the story).

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kori Rockwell said...

I think I'm going to die. Apparently, the last book in the Hunger Games Trilogy isn't due out until Fall 2010. :(

Sarah said...

That's... a year! I think I'll die too - I love the hunger games, but the endings make it impossible to wait!