Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Disabled.

My hand KILLS.  Possibly both and I have no idea why.  My mom is taking me to see the doctor on Wednesday... (hopefully I can get out of art class!) 

I feel horrible about not completing NaNoWriMo... but I'm going to give myself 5 days after this is all over with to finish :P.  Then I will feel accomplished, lol.

How was your November?

I'm having troubles in my life right now... not to describe them too much, they are to do with the facts that I want everything perfect (extreme perfectionist), can't just shush about some stuff, and others don't have or want to show their direct, strong opinion.  Ahh :S

On another note, school has been going... horrible, but surviving it.  It's mainly the people who are bugging me right now ;)

S a r a h

3 comments:

Devon said...

ha! another thing that I can say that I completely differ myself from you. perfectionist? I pretty much just scrape along and put in a half-hearted effort, something that drives my teachers insane :P Then again, I don't see why they think that I can "put my best effort" into something I absolutely loath though..*shrug*

November was surprisingly nice, not the normal rain and fog stuff but the more warmish weather of late September/early October

Hope your hand feels better

Rochelle Blue said...

oh no Sarah! I hope nothing is wrong D= I hope your hand feels better!

haha you're not the only one that didn't finish... ;-) how many words did you get?

My November's been, well, busy, hectic and everything in between. I am SO thankful it's December!

any plans for your winter break?

Sarah said...

My hand KILLS, but apparently it's the healing process... I hope.

I got 40k done.... but I WILL make up that 10k when this is over with :)

And as for the "best effort".. I put effort in new things, things people don't think I can do, and things I like. Right now, that's none of my school stuff :S

Welcome December! It snowed the first day, then went up to a wonderful 9 degrees! (celcuis). Mmm :D

And as for winter break (TWO WEEKS!) I'm relaxing at home. Everyone's kind of wishing for warm beaches, but I don't think that will happen, lol.

Anything fun for the holidays for you two?

:D
Sarah