Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer Time

Odie on the sand after a dip in the lake :)
It feels like summer!  I'm actually wearing shorts and t-shirts without a jacket, not freezing all the time and swimming!  Needless to say, the weather is amazing!


My Week:

Camping was okay.  I talked to a guy!  Usually when I go camping I'm not social at all... so this was an improvement.  Plus, it was buggy but I didn't get bitten, which is also an improvement!  The water was freezing, so only my dog swam (go Odie!) and I waded in with him :P  My family didn't even get into any fights!

Tuesday I had a math unit test, which I got a 71% on it --- TERRIBLE, if I do say so myself.  It was the hardest unit, though, so I'm not too worried.  I also went to my boyfriends house, and we watched How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days (HE made me!  I have no idea what  was going on in his head there, but it didn't turn out too bad... we didn't end up watching much anyways).

Wednesday was a stress-related mental breakdown day, because I still had to finish part of my unit test from Monday, a french commercial for Friday, study for my Referee exam on Saturday, AND plan my party (seriously, my parents just couldn't leave me alone about not having a party, even though I'd carefully explained why several times.  Why is a birthday so stressful!?)

On Thursday I got about 15 dollars for cutting my grass, so I was happy about that.  I studied and memorized confusing French, and slept.

Friday was my french commerical, in which my teacher TOTALLY singled me out (my partner wouldn't answer because he doesn't like French) and was all like "Les enfants is NOT 10 years old, Sarah, and 5-year-olds would NOT want a Shamwow!".  Luckily, my class knew I was meaning our age, and agreed that my commercial appealed to kids.  Ha!

Today, I just finished my Referee exam, which was hard, but easier than I had expected.  I think I passed - as in got an 80%, which is a "passing" mark for the test.  Tonight, I have a pool party/joint twin birthday party.'

It's going to be interesting.  I know both twins, but one of them is a bit of an "airhead" and goes to Mayfield.  She also has a Youtube channel, called maybabytumbler and does hair/makeup/gymnastics.  She told her sister to invite only skinny, pretty people (apparently, that counts as me) and is making jello shots with 2% alcohol.  I'm not eating a thing :\.  The other twin (my friend) is nicer and plays video games, watches the same people I do on Youtube (PhilipDeFranco, thecommunity, LikeTotallyAwesome, ctfxc and vlogbrothers).

So, mainly it'll be some of my friends and a lot of popular airheads.... which doesn't sound fun.  Especially since it's a pool party, and I dislike water and bathing suits (they're badly designed and.... revealing :\ gah)

I hope it's fun :)

Oh, and I've been playing Super Mario Galaxy (boyfriends) because I'm getting the second one on Tuesday...

Which is....

My BIRTHDAY!


So yeah, I'm excited!  I'll post what I get, avec les photo's, je pense.  I know I'm getting Toblerone, a necklace and roses out of electrical tape from my boyfriend (friend's can't keep secrets!) but the rest of the stuff is a mystery... :]

S a r a h

4 comments:

Josh Hutcherson said...

Girl who writes books,
Your life is sounds very fun and interesting. Gosh I wish that I had your life or was even in it. Also, if you want to prevent stress related break downs, I suggest just relaxing, I'm sure your boyfriend could help you with that :)
-Josh Hutcherson

Sarah said...

Cam -- oops, I mean Josh Hutcherson, you're silly :):

And yeah, my boyfriend does help with all the stress because he is a sweet, caring and amazing individual.

:] S a r a h

Devon said...

eventful week! You are lucky to have a boyfriend like that...can't think of any guy, including me, that I know that would be that good in a relationship. I applaud the man.

And come on! 15 bucks for mowing the lawn? I have to mow the lawns of 4 or 5 people every weekend, and I only get around 8 bucks from each of them. your no fun :P

Sarah said...

Actually, I get $25 for mowing the lawn twice... and it's a 2 acre lawn, if it sounds any better :P

Plus, parents are always more generous, and I'm a good haggler :]