Sunday, May 9, 2010

Alive, But Not Breathing

Yes, I'm still here.  This week has been tiring.  I volunteered on Thursday and had a referee meeting last night.  After school, I've either slept or done homework.  I haven't even had time to breathe!

I'm trying to stay ahead and find the time to do fun things, but exams are closer than they seem and my grades are dropping.

So, frankly, sorry for my lack of posts.  I've commented (I think?) or at least tried to... but blogging has reached a standstill.


Next week, I'll try to get up the Tagged post (yes, I've been tagged again :] hehe) and after that, my descriptive paragraph on the setting of the Hunger Games will be hopefully done, so that can double as a blog post and an English assignment.

Maybe I'll post my group essay, but it's not a very relatable post - it's on 8 or so different short stories from our textbooks.  Canadian and such :)

But I worry - what if my teachers checks to see if we copied, and finds my blog?  I'm pretty unsearchable on Google, but I'm sure it's possible.

Oh well.

Anyways, tell all your mothers/yourself if you are a mother Happy Mother's Day!

I made breakfast for my mom with all my crepe-making expertise.  The recipe called for alcohol but seeing as I plan to almost NEVER drink (wedding, 21st birthday - even if you CAN drink here legally at 18, I'm waiting till 21) I skipped it :)

And it was really yummy :D

S a r a h


3 comments:

Devon said...

That's sweet, glad to see that someone is taking care of their mom (I gave my mom a hug and that was about it). And come on- 18 drinking age?! We have to wait until 21 here...that's three more years until I can get legally drunk haha.

My week has been fun and interesting, and luckily I only have 4 weeks left of school. Still, two of those are review weeks, and another is for our EOCs.

Sarah said...

I don't really like alcohol. I just don't get the point :\

I have... *checks school website* school until the 19th of june, then exams the next week. Possibly EQAO sometime :S

Silly early-leavers... i'm jealous.

Rochelle Blue said...

happy late mother's day to your mom!
hope life has calmed down a bit for you to start breathing again :))
Lol, I've been drinking alcohol since I was a baby (due to my religion haha) there are some wines I like, but I hate the dry wines... ick D: