Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Only Exception

I found another song I like!  I don't even listen to Paramour usually because I stick to love songs, but they have a love song (!) so I like it :)

(If they have any other love songs that you, most likely a much bigger Paramour fan know of, please tell me!)

The Only Exception - Paramour.  <3

(yes, i know it's too big for the screen - but I LOVE the music video!!!  I couldn't bear to shrink it :P

My favourite part is when she's on the dates @ the restaurant, and the part where she's singing in the mirror. 

<3



It's adorable and cute and sweet - a perfect song to listen to when you're on the bus ride home, worrying about the insane amounts of homework you have to complete by the end of the night, and the exams looming ever closer..... :\

S a r a h

4 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

such a sweet video and song... I love her hair.

Devon said...

love songs? ugh...classic rock for me haha

Sarah said...

Her hair is amazing, and so is the video :]

$$ love songs pwn classic rock. :P

Devon said...

keep telling yourself that :P

I kid, i kid