Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer of Empyrean

My plan for this summer is to edit Empyrean.  I'll try to do about a page a day, starting tomorrow.  That should only take.... erm, 200 days?  So far, I'm on page 14.  Yes, I'm behind, but I'll try to work on more today!  I'm doing nothing today, thankfully, after a few busy days.

Last monday, I had my math exam. 

Tuesday, I had my English exam - which wasn't hard, but everyone seemed to write for ages and ages and ages while I tried to get my point across in only a few words - I still wrote 5 page legal sized pages (!) but some people wrote... 9?  I couldn't write that fast!


Last Wednesday, I had a super-easy, studied-only-for-an-hour-and-still-knew-98%-of-the-questions Science exam.  Needless to say, it was easy :].  After than, I had my first linesman game with the black and yellow under 14 (12, 13 and 14 year-olds) in which the head ref made us wear hot pink "BRAMPTON SOCCER" shirts on top of our nice referee uniform, because one of the teams were black.  And, in case your wonder, no, I do not play in Brampton!  (We wore the "enemy" shirts).  Despite the difficulties and knowing someone on the team, I think I was a great linesman :)

Thursday was a day of rest, in which I edited about 3 pages and... slept?

Friday my boyfriend came over and we watched the Transformers 2... which is really awkward, as Megan Fox acts like it's totally comfortable to stick out  your... assets all the time, which it isn't.  We also played Super Mario Galaxy 2, which I love <3

Saturday I had a sleepover with some school friends.  We watched Alice In Wonderland and National Treasure 1.

Sunday I went to my grandparents house in torrential downpour.  I love the rain!  We also went to a really good buffet in the farmer's market area of Waterloo.

Today is another day of rest.  And editing!

Tuesday is exam review day, in which I get to see if I really know what I was not studying for Science and whether 5 pages was enough for English :\.  I also get to linesman another U14 girl's game!

Wednesday is another linesman game, this time boys :]  Whoohoo for making $80 this month (canadian)!!!!!!

Ready to go start her day of editing,
S a r a h

4 comments:

Devon said...

your still in school? dang...

And I'm sorry, I have a girl friend, but the only reason I go to see a Transformers movie is to see Megan Fox. I know, I am ashamed :p

sound like your having fun :) looking forward to seeing some updated Empyrean

Sarah said...

Yup, I just had my exam review day today... I did pretty good. My report card is mailed in July :P

But what about all the other parts of Transformers? The amazing action scenes, fantastic graphics, hunky males and... wait, they have none of those ;P

I have 20/332 pages of empyrean (doublespaced) edited... which is good, right?

Unknown said...

I can't beleive you are still in school!! I got out last week!
There is almost nothing to do here. I plan on starting a graphic novel.

Sarah said...

Gah! I totally replied to this :$

Anyways, I had a lot of exams to go to, so I was in school FOREVER. Plus the exam review day, which was on the 28th of june... I just got my report card today, so it's like school is FINALLY over :D

(i got an 88 average. Is there a more perfect number?)

My plans to stop boredom are editing... hope your graphic novel goes well! You have to draw/write those, right? THat seems pretty cool, and you're a good artist too... good luck! :D