Monday, March 30, 2009

You deserve this one..

I feel mean that I haven't posted in a while, but really, I haven't done much. I went to school (more depressing I'm-not-a-complete-person, oh-watch-all-the-people-who-are-better-than-you-walk-by and why-on-earth-are-my-friends-friends-with-me-when-they-deserve-better), did math - answer this one:

The width of the triangle is one third the length. The perimeter is 48 cm. Find the length and width.

That was one of my favorite questions... mainly because I explained it a little and the smartest guy said he didn't get it :) I love feeling smart.. although I hate to admit it's usually at another person's expense. Oh well - and if that question was too easy, try this one:

Johnathan has 7.00$ in nickles, dimes and quarters. He has twice as many dimes as nickles, and 3 times as many quarters as nickles. He has 42 coins in total. How many of each coins does he have?

That was fun too - my teacher was feeling nice, he gave us these really fun, neat, easy questions... finally.

As for writing, I'm stuck at finding a name for the band of escaped friends Vince joins up with -- any ideas? Any help is appreciated :)

But seriously. I haven't done much interesting stuff lately. I went to a party with my friends (Taken is a GOOD movie) and am going to play raquet ball Wednesday. No Empyrean for ages... I've given up hope. But hey, at least I know I have the self-confidence and stuff... maybe I should ask my teacher about it. But not now. Now, I can't even go skating, which was awesomely scarily fun.

Oh, god. My parents are kind of making me have a birthday party. Scarryyy, right? (Eh?)

S a r a h

P.S. It's SOOO awesome have a story again. I need a story to write, every second. Without something I feel... empty. (NOT good. Invincible is like.. my rock, lol).

3 comments:

Devon said...

hmm..some band names...
Phantom Wing
Shadow's Embrace
Midnight Madness

Kinda dark, but all i could think of

Sarah said...

Ooohh... I like Midnight Mass!! I think I'll use that - it really suits the group.
:D Thanks a ton!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that you didn't feel complete as a person at school! I feel like that too somedays epecialsy when u know who isn't there or when people base alot of their jokes on me.