Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Much-Needed Post

This, is an explanation.  Although I've been on and commenting and such, lately, my life has been in turmoil.

Let's start out with the normal stuff.  For one, I've been dealing with consistantly worse family fights.  Plus the fact that a lot of people have started slacking off because it's the end of the year, leaving all the work to the helpful, nice people who actually still care.  Yeah, that's me.  But I'm not just wasting all my time helping other people - my own stuff is suffering because the other people seem to know just exactly how to get me into something I don't want to or have time to do.  Then, at the end of the day, I look back and realize how little of my stuff I've done... and how much of others.  (Of course, everyone fake-apologizes when I confront them - but 4 minutes laters asks me to do another thing!)  It's aggravating.

Another thing, is how my computer is broken!

My Computer Is Broken.
Gone.  Ruined.  Fried. 
Never-To-Be-Used-Again.

How will me life go on?  I'm about to loose everything - I'm not even sure if I'll be able to recover everything at this point - Empyrean, The Car Chase, Invincible, all my other schoolwork, writing, thoughts, settings, pictures....  sure, I have a few backups, but nothing recent, and nothing to ensure my computer will ever be the same.

I feel lost.  This computer, my sister's, makes me dizzy.  My mom's doesn't have internet.  Mine, the motherboard is gone.  Last time that happened, the memory was never recoverable.

So, I'm sorry if I haven't been one - these are troubling times.

On another note, Invincible looks like heaven right now.  Sadly, three major projects need work on, so it's not a write-able option.  Oh, how I want to write it!  Wings, Vince (Jamie Pellar!) and everyone... to me, that seems better than chocolate. 

This is torture.

At least I'll have a break... in Ottowa/Montreal next week.  (From Monday to Friday, with 50 other grade 8's from my school - mostly friends, too, luckily).  But wait - no writing, again.

I feel obsessed.. but I need a new computer.  (Whenever I look at this screen, I feel like I'm falling into an abyss).  Laptop, desktop, Mac, PC, something!

Sincerely the writing-deprived, sleep-deprived, over-worked, under-payed (0$) student,
S a r a h

P.S. I hope this explains my absense, and continued absense.  I feel horrible. 

3 comments:

Devon said...

Yeah, i have the same thing going on here. Parents fighting so much you think their going to divorce, people poking fun at you constantly just because they know that you wont yell back, because your afraid of loosing the few "friends" you have. Your best friend gets on your nerves even though you know that you shouldn't be aggravated at him. Your other best friend,t he only one who actually listens to you, you wont see until next year. Even though I'm in summer, i feel as stressed as if i was still in school. But ya know what? I know that im feeling like a monday, but someday, SOMEDAY, ill be saturday night.

needed to get that out.

Nat said...

hey Sarah,
I know how you feel too. I'm real sorry about the project thing ... i didn't help very much. Don't tell me that i didi either. You and Cam did more than me. My mom is making me feel like i suck at everything. Always going on about how she does everything for me and i do nothing. I try really hard but she never even notices , it's never really about me though my sisters dominate everything and i hate our movies...but it's too late to hand anything in now.

Sarah said...

Wow, in that way, summer sucks. The fighting in my family is mainly between myself vs. my parents... (who are just too immature a lot of the time :S).

The end of school is always extra horrible. I had one year where all I did was fight with my best friends. I dunot know if it's the heat (cuz there isn't much this year, and this year was ok) or just the frusteration of school.. but everything is just.. horrible.

And Nat, it's ok about the project. Somehow, I kinda wanted/though I deserved to do some work.. and I actually didn't do that much, really. Also, don't listen to your mom - or feel bad about the sisterly domination. My parents kinda talk/bother me more than my sister, and i HATE it.

P.S. sorry for the late reply... it's been hard finding on a computer with internet.