Monday, June 1, 2009

Birthday + Nothing

So, my birthday party worked out to be super fun... the only bad thing was one of my dog-wary friends being chased around by my hyper puppy, Odie.  But besides that, it was all fun and totally fine! 

I got about 300$ cash and lots and lots of clothes and girly stuff.  Which is wierd, because I don't really like girly stuff... but oh well, the stuff I got was lipgloss and hand cream - pretty normal, not super extravagantly wierd.  Also, I got an iHome, which I've wanted for a while - but the suckish thing is that I want a different one... and my parents accidentally bought the one of the shuffle, and I have a 2nd generation nano.  Hopefully it's exchangable... OH!  I also got chocolate :D mmm.  And my entire room is lined with awesome cards.  So far, it's been pretty good.

What isn't good is the fact that school makes me depressed - well, tired and sad about the whole looks + personality thing, which I really don't feel too great about.  That's mainly because people at school are really amazing, namely people who you guyzes (my own word!) don't know.. so I won't mention.  It's kinda a bad way to end your birthday.. but my birthday isn't over yet.  I still haven't been able to open all my family gifts because of work and school and soccer.  I'm opening them later tonight about about 8 or 9 - that's after my first meeting for soccer - and the first time I'm on NONE of my friends teams!  It's gunna be scary - I'm almost too chicken to go.  But it's not like I can miss the first day - or the uniforms.  The last time I missed the uniforms I got #14... which was an XXL and was seriously 2x as wide as I am.  Not nice.

Also, I'm looking for any movie advices... I have an Empire Theaters giftcard to spend!  :D

S a r a h

P.S. It's also my cat's birthday today... happy birthday to him!

5 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

HAPPY ONE DAY BELATED BIRTHDAY! ^_^
watch =) http://www.123greetings.com/birthday/happy_birthday/birthday97.html
hope you had an amazing day and I'm glad you had fun at your birthday party =D!
*hugs*
rochelle
well, you know the new Harry Potter film is coming out pretty soon...;)

Devon said...

300 DOLLARS??? what the heck, I didn't get that much..i barely got 50!
Well, hope you had a happy birthday..at least school ends shortly (4 days for me)

And i bet i can kick your butt at soccer XD

Sarah said...

Thanks Rochelle - LOL that card was cute.

And I'm TOTALLY seeing Harry Potter - got tickets (FREE TICKETS!) to go the Saturday after it comes out... seriously can't wait! :D

And yeah, 300$. But that's Canadian dollars.. which is $270 in US (according to some web site :P) if that makes it any better.. and it's because over half the people I invited gave me money... 25x12=300.

And as for school ending, it's like my teachers just realized they haven't worked their students enough this year = 5 biggie projects all due from tomorrow to next friday (and the week after that is Ottawa, yipee!). (Speaking of those, I should really get working... gotta get the hardest song ever somewhat recognizable on my clairinet... ahh!)

And as for soccer.. I'm still trying to improve - slowly. I'm actually getting better (still not to great though). Eventually, I'll kick your butt.. just probably not now. Even the 11-year-olds are better than me :| freaky.

Sarah said...

+ I had a good birthday, actually - got BOOKS! (Such as The Last Olympian, The Edge Chronicles, Bourne stuff and Robyn Hunter mystery stuff... totally awesome books :D)

And tomorrow I have highjump (or is it the day after tomorrow?) - Either way, totally excited cuz I do actually ROCK at highjump. :D

Rochelle Blue said...

your welcome =] and I also can't wait until Harry Potter comes out!
Juno is a great movie! but I understand how you could be kind of freaked out by it. =]
haha, well, I'm trying to write this story, but I've had writer's block for over three weeks now. I don't know why and I'm hoping it will pass quickly because not being able to write is driving me crazy...