Sunday, June 21, 2009

Not Back

I'm not exactly "back" yet. For me, "back" means that I have something useful to post - like an excerpt or new story development. So far, with my computer resting in peace, and my sister (and a little bit me) becoming facebook-maniacs and Sims 3-obsessed, I haven't had much time to write.

However, I am back from my trip to Ottawa and Montreal. It was amazing. For sake of my friends privacy, I don't think I'll explain everything in detail - just that it was hilarious and super-fun, and I have amazing friends. It was the best vacation in my life! (So far - going to Vancouver next Sunday for 10 days with my family, which will be amazing too.. I wonder how it will compare?)

I will be doing a Day-In-Pictures sometime soon - it just wasn't possible during my school trip.

Anyways, have an amazing last few days of school (for those of you who aren't already out) and emjoy the ultra-warm weather while it lasts (for those of you getting it). I'll be here, trying to find a time to type.

S a r a h

P.S. I'll upload a few pics of grad on Wednesday - ahhh!

2 comments:

Devon said...

lol, why does everyone else get the fun vacations? I just came back from Cleveland, aka the most boring place in the world, to see my uncle and my cousin who is..4 years younger then me. Im just glad to be back in the Mountains. Grad to see you survived graduation..i have to go through that junk next year *sigh*

Rochelle Blue said...

glad you had an amazing trip! and I hope you'll have super fun on your next!
can't wait to see you Day In Pictures =]

xoxo rochelle

oh and thank you so much for becoming a reader on my stories blog!