Monday, November 2, 2009

NaNoWriMo Day 2-6

NaNoWriMo Day 2



Yes, I did. My writing of the day (I'm ahead) was finished in half an hour.

Echo is on her way to a debate about the "Breaking Point", where earth was, more or less, destroyed and has now been built up again from....

That's all for now   :)
I'll be posting the next few day's word counts below (hence the -6th).

Sarah


NaNoWriMo Day 3



Whoo?  I'm not doing that bad right now!  I actually got the nerve to BUY Write-Or-Die, much to my parents confusion (What does it do?  Why is that good?  And you PAY for that?  Well, if you want it, you go ahead and do it.  I don't need to agree.).  What.  Ever.

Frusterated, I'm now over the bad part.  From now on, it's the action scenes of escaping and the fantasy of new creatures in a completely de-done earth.

Sarah

P.S. How to you add buddies?  Seriously?

3 comments:

Devon said...

what?? 1400 in 30 min? I would be somewhere around 50 in around 1 hr. Nice job though :)

Sarah said...

Yes.. I have to say it was pretty cool :D. Didn't do as great today though.. oh well.

Rochelle Blue said...

your doing great! lol it takes me a whole day just to write 2,000!

do you not know how to add buddies? Here is my username: pure_blue_butterfly
just go to Search (it's write on top, next to About), click on Authors and type in my username. it should come up. then just press on it and add me. =)
hope this makes sense lol

Rochelle