Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let the Games Begin!

Yay!  The 2010 Vancouver Olympic games have started!  I have to admit, the opening ceremony was pretty cool (even if I felt a bit like I was in History class).

It's TERRIBLE that the Georgian luge guy died :(.  RI.P.

I'm excited to watch the games, but I also have a lot of homework.  I feel like dying.  I come home and work, sleep, school, work, sleep... it never ends!  I might be able to get ahead this 3-day weekend, but I haven't done anything much yet and I'm going to Cora's Valentine's Day :D



I got a 62 on my French test.  I'm sad/depressed.  I studied, but I had so much other stuff to do I just couldn't study long enough.  I feel horrible.

At least in English I get to write a page every other day!  That's fun, and I have a book talk on the Leviathan.  I'll post it when I'm finished!

Until next time,
Sarah

P.S. SO MUCH WORK! :(

3 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

We don't have cable tv, so we can't get the olympics. But I heard about the Georgian luge guy... very sad D=
have a fun valentine's day!

Roch

Sarah said...

Thanks! My valentine's day was awesome :D

Almost every channel on my TV has it on :P

Hope you had a good V-Day too!
Sarah

Devon said...

You canadians sure know how to throw on a light show...It was nothing short of spectacular.
I do feel really bad about the Georgian guy. I mean, he probably never figured that he'd get a metal, but the honor of being int he Olympics would have been enough...now he can't even experience that must.