Saturday, February 27, 2010

Room is FINIT!

Finir - french verb for FINISHED.

Uses:    "I" or "you" (je/tu) = finis
            "He/She" (il/elle) = finit
            "We" (nous) = finissons
            "You (polite or when talking to a group)" (vous) = finissez
            "They" (ils/elles) = finissent

And I Am BACK!

*insert bang here*

With A BANG!

My room is finished, I'm getting somewhere with homework, I've conquered my fears.  I read the Leviathan for school, I did a project on galaxies, I got grounded (which I have ingenious plans to get out of).

Yeah, I don't have much to talk about.  But at least it's something.

Let's start off with my room.  Here's a picture:
Even tho the brown is wet.... I will get more pics when my room is back in place.

My mom doesn't really seem to like the idea at all - she never has.  It's disappointing to hear her whispering to my dad about "without the stripes it would be a lot faster, why isn't she helping more?"  Maybe that's why I got grounded for two weeks.

Hehe :P

It would have only been one, but I wanted to go to my boyfriends house the first day they grounded me so I made a deal: two weeks and his house :)

I think it worked out well.  We can walk down to Tim Horton's (which is THE place in my town) during school and I may just need to "get an English project done at the library"... because you know, I have to research titles vs. subject for children's books (nope!).  Then we could have a study date at the library or go to this local pizza place that was new-paper officially deemed the best pizza place in all of the Greater Toronto Area.  They sell hot chocolate now.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm typing a little off cuz I'm excited.  I can't wait for time to fly by.  Homework is hard.  Mental breakdowns: 1.  But I'm coping!

I read the Leviathan and I'll post my book talk around the end of the March Break (if you don't get the same March Break I do, mine ends on the 21st).

French is going okay.  I have a big test to study for after I flunked the last one.  62%.  It was the beginning of a breakdown then.  I'm determined to better :)

More pics coming up :)
I've been afraid of this thing for a while because of all my avoidingness.  Until I realized avoiding would just make my fear grow..... meh.

S a r a h


3 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

from the one picture, the room looks pretty awesome. I want more pictures now haha.
I got Leviathan from the Library a couple of months ago, but I had to return it before I could even begin to read it :O was it any good?
good luck on the french test,

Rochelle and Birdie (aka, the bird sitting on my shoulder, cleaning herself as I type this :P)

Devon said...

hmm..never trust a frenchman...or anyone else who speaks french. They just troublemakers, is what.
J/K ;)
Been traveling lately, so I haven't been posting or commenting as much as I would like. Nice room by the way..mine is getting converted to a bathroom in the near future and I'm getting moved to the basement, which sucks because the heating never works down there.

Sarah said...

Thanks! The Leviathan is pretty good... needs a sequel though, it doesn't work well for a stand-alone.

(the sequel is coming out sometime soonish!)

Aww! I've always sort of wanted a bird :P

And I'm not French! I'm Irish, but if I was I'd be a Frenchwoman :P hehe.

And that sucks for your room, but (my) basements are always cooler in the summers, right?

My room rocks! I finally got my computer back in here :)
Sarah