Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Ugly Part Of Painting AND....

RICE CRISPIES!

Uh-huh.  Painting break (getting ready for semester 2) and I made these:





Because that's what the cool people do ;)

Unlike some lucky people (Kendrabelle) I don't have a snow day, and have to start second semester tomorrow.


You know, the one where I die from French, English, Math and Science all day?  Yes, that one.  I'm terrified.  Especially for English, which always scares me because it's MY subject, and if I don't make a good impression to the teacher or the teacher isn't good... I want to do good in that class. 

Anyways, hey, at least my room... is primered with at least 8 days of painting left.

Here are some pictures.. (putting in pictures scares me, so you're lucky they're all centered.. captions are like running a marathon backwards for me)





Yes, my window is awesome.  See the bleak, desolate landscape of Canada south?  There's snow, but it's ugly and part-melted.  There's cold, but it freezes the snot in your nose (according to a questionable friend), and there's the sun, but it dissapears at 5pm.

Winter has turned ugly.  And right now, with primer, my room looks sorta dull.  Although it's cool, because I haven't ever seen it in anything besides the green.  Painting is a PAIN!

Oh, and this is me and my dad's half-sketched plan...

The white square is my room, the walls are sorta flattened out at the sides (the stripes of blue, green and brown).  Trim = white.

Yay for long, picture-filled blog posts!
S a r a h

3 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

I love rice crispie treats! My friend made rice crispie cookies one time, and they were so yummy!
The room is coming along, I can't wait to see the final product of it!

Devon said...

Nice room, nice food...can't wait for summer. And I've had a snow day(s) for about a week now..just to show that I'm too lazy to update my blog even when I have nothing to do :P
More of a summer person, I hate winter lol

Sarah said...

The rice crispies were SO good! I need to make them again.. they lasted for 3 days :(

I finished the trim on my room - no biggie, there's hardly a difference because it's white as well. Lol.

I like winter before Christmas. After, it just seems redundent.

:) reading To Kill A Mockingbird in class!