Sunday, July 4, 2010

Empyrean: 29/332

Canadian Horseshoe Falls with city of Buffalo,...Image via Wikipedia
The Horseshoe falls - Canada's side of the falls :)
I finished chapter one!  Chapter two seems a big too big to be tackled at the moment, but right now, let's all bask in the glory that I finished chapter one of Empyrean.


:)

Finished?  Aerynn Bradburn is within moments of seeing the Institute, and meeting all the amazing characters within :D

I, on the other hand, am moments from leaving.  I'm going to Niagara Falls for three days!  I'll miss all my friendly bloggers, and my computer :\

However, I will take pictures and post soon :D

Oh, and today, I went swimming!  My boyfriend has a pool at his house, and I actually got a tan on my shoulders!  (I'm the palest person around, but I don't purposely tan, so I'm fine with my weird skin :P)

Hmm.. anything else?  Oh, I think girls are majorly misunderstood.  So treat them nicely, everyone :)  It seems like it's against the law or something for girls to have an inkling of a good self-esteem, which is wrong on many counts.  Be nice to girls!  If not me, then the ones in your lives :)

Back before you know it,
S a r a h

P.S. Zemanta worked pretty well for this, don't you think?



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I've used Zemanta only once so far . . . but yeah, it seemed to work on your post. :)

OF COURSE treat girls nicely :D

Devon said...

Hey, I am treating my girl VERY nicely! I just can't help it if you girls are always so confusing! :P

Well, have fun at Niagra! never been there myself, but I heard that its amazing.

Sarah said...

We're confusing because boys are stupid and PASSIVE. :\

But on a nicer note, thanks! Niagara was really fun, even if it was 42-degree weather all the time :| It was BURNING!

Rochelle Blue said...

your really lucky to have gotten a tan!
I'm also extremely pale- don't fit in at all where I live. should have been brought up in London or somewhere.

I'm glad Niagara was great! post up pictures soon!

and lol, yes, definitely treat girls nicely.