Friday, November 5, 2010

Let Me Introduce You...

...to the cast of Empyrean!

Emily Browning as Aerynn Bradburn and Alexa Bradburn.

Chad Michael Murray as Erik Marshalls.

Liam Aiken as Liam Sinclair.

Alex Pettyfer as Aydrian Galen.

Evan Rachel Wood as Raechel Silvers.

Alexis Bledel as Kira Little.

Unknown Male Model as Emerson Palenstine. (do you know who this is?)

Yes, I'm writing Empyrean.  This is a short update on something Empyrean-related... I hope you enjoyed.  Sorry for the shortness of the post... I am writing NaNoWriMo.

S a r a h


3 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Wow. That's a great cast! I love Emily Browning--The Series of Unfortunate Events is one of my favorite movies.

Rochelle Blue said...

Emily Browning is wonderful!
how is nano going for you?

Sarah said...

Nano's going great for me :) I'm nearing the halfway point!