Friday, December 31, 2010

Farwell, 2010!

Welcome 2011!

For me, this has been an okay year. It was definitely better than last year (highschool/grade 9 sucks) but I seem to have missed out on a lot with my homework and general business. I failed to complete my goals (if I had any... resolutions post is coming up!) yet I feel okay. It's just another year. I have 80 of them left.

QUIZ:

1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
I stood up for myself and went to the University Fair in Toronto. I'm feeling better now, and my future is decided (but a mystery to you!)


2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I didn't have any new years resolutions (except perhaps standing up for myself, which I did).

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
no, I don't think so.

5. What countries and/or states did you visit?
There's more to life than states. Luckily, I avoided the US ;)
However, I did fly over the prairies on my way to BC <3

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? 
The will to work. Both in job and school :\ (I'm searching for a job, and will possibly be a famed and respected Taco Bell worker... I hope. I also hope where ever I go, I get real hours and am not just a call-in girl for whenever real workers can't make it. :S)

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
January 17th, my anniversary. December 3rd, a special day. The I Went To Wonderland (and that entire weekend of tears). Every day that I was happy.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I would say winning the Business award (despite it being an easy course), so how about my perfect essay results? (There's been 2 now). I also edited a lot....

9. What was your biggest failure? 
All I can think of is a half-ish fight on facebook. What could be dumber? Or my angry response to a comment on a Youtube video. That's not smart either, even though people liked my comment I think :P

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
nope :)

11. What was the best thing you bought?
my netbook :) [dell inspiron mini in ice blue]

12. What was the best thing someone gave you?
How To Learn German?

13. Were you lucky in love or lucky in cards?
love.

14. Where did most of your money go?
myself, because I'm selfish. Although soon, it will be to the $50+ chess board I'm making my boyfriend.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
University? Soccer? Life? :)

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
The Only Exception - Paramore.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier? yes
Older or wiser? older
Thinner or fatter? less caring about wieght (thanks to cross country, I'm 105 instead of 100)
Richer or poorer? i believe richer. It's not the cash that counts.

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Been with friends, homework too. Homework+friends? (maybe not.)

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
wasting my tears on something men have created. And no, I do not mean men as humans. I mean males. One day I may forgive you.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent Christmas in my pink PJ's, unwrapping gifts in my living room in front of my new tree.

21. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
at home w/ my parents, watching the Editor's cut (the longest version) of Avatar)

22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
i stayed in love through hardship.

23. Did you fall out of love in 2010?
^^ no.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
18 to Life, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, The Office

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
possibly :)

26. What was the best book you read?
Honestly can't say! Linger?

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Secondhand Serenade + Paramore

28. What did you want and get?
German book, laptop, PJ's, love, hapinness (working on it).

29. What did you want and not get?
Popularity ;) jk jk

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Green Zone? HP7?

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 15 & went to school.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? 
A Job.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
simple + comfy.

I would have been super stylish with my long trenchcoat, which is totally in this year, but my family lost it :\

34. What kept you sane?
i'm not sane.

err... talking. I can talk forever.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Actors? Pshaw. I like real people :P

I honestly can't say.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm not really into politics, maybe the G summit?

37. Who did you miss?
Ashely - moved to Germany.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Soccer friends :) (referees)

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
You deserve the truth && top be happy no matter what.

40. Quote(s) or song lyric(s) that sums up your year:
when I was younger I saw,
my daddy cry
and curse at the moon.



I hope you have a really great New Year!  2011 is lookin' good in my timoculars.

Haha.  Sarah's funny.

Love,
Sar

P.S. I'm not depressed, I swear.  Reading back it seems sort of sad, but I'm looking towards the future.

1 comment:

Golden Eagle said...

Happy New Year, Sarah! :)