Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Life Looks A Little Like This;

I'm inside, working on all sorts of papers like this; English essays, French assignments, history projects, business tests.  (This week I had 3 French quizzes, a English test, business test, history test, 2 history projects, and 3 books to read in English and French).  TOO.  MUCH.

Outside, looks a little like this.

 Snow.  Trees.  Sun.  Okay, not really the sun, as it goes down at 5:00 or earlier, but the snow!  I haven't built a snowman for years!  

Plus, it was great  packing snow this weekend... I could have easily gone outside, but I had history.

How come I only want to go outside when I need do to my homework?  It can't just be my procrastinating side!

I took pictures after school one day with my friend.  I love macro, because I feel like it makes me a good photographer, even though I know nothing about photography.

Everything looks so inviting and beautiful, doesn't it?




The sun was shining as we were walking down the hill, it set as we looked out over the water -- a bit too early, but oh well :)

I like photography, but I know it's never going to be my forte.  Sure, the pictures are pretty, but that's all natures work!  I'm just an observer, never a composer.


The sun's going down.  By the time we got to Tim Hortons, it was almost dark.

Gone are the days where it was light at 9:00 :(


:)


S a r a h

3 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

It looks beautiful where you are! :)

I wish it was light at 9:00 PM, too.

Rochelle Blue said...

absolutely lovely pictures sarah! sorry I haven't commented here for a while, have been very busy!
I hated the winters in toronto, but seeing these pictures, it makes me feel jealous, since it doesn't snow where I live.

hope you've managed to build a snowman!
luv, rochelle

Sarah said...

Thanks:) I've been pretty busy too :) The snow is beautiful, and all of my backyard has become a sleeping spot for deers! (It's a mess :P)

Three days until the longest day of the year :\
but it's SO CLOSE to Christmas!

:)