Saturday, January 16, 2010

No, I Haven't Dissapeared Off The Face Of The Planet.

.... I've just moved to a different one ;)

This week I've been studying like crazy.  And hour of geography with a friend and highlighting in-class, plus I'm writing out my notes to type up this weekend, and I have some final gym stuff to do (making graphs of how I improved during the fitness testing... you know the beep test?  I ran 40 laps :) hehe... although the school record is 123).  I don't have much for business (which is in-class and I'm already ahead) or art (unknown, although my most recent painting SUCKS) but I'm so burned out of work, this seems like a lot.

Also, I've began to cook.  Usually, I just like the eating part, but lately I've made 2 batches of peanut butter cookies... mmmmm!  Apparently, suddenly cooking is a sign of anorexia, but I'm not anorexic (although I am 15 pounds underweight)... we just don't have enough stuff to eat in our house, and peanut butter cookies are amazing!

This Sunday, I've been going out with my boyfriend for 2 years.  Yeah, that's a little weird... I haven't talked about him a lot, and two years is a little.. wow.  It's not like we do any inappropriate things (in grade 7, we just held hands) but most people don't go out for that long.  I don't know why I have, but it's really special having something you can count on :)

ANYWAYS...
writing wise everything has been on the back burner, but I did get a dream/idea after seeing Avatar!  (Which was good, although long, but the ending seemed rushed... + how did she know to save his human form?  And WHY did they have to "mate"?  Oh, and to aid the bad thoughts in most girls, why are the people so skinny and NAKED?  The colours and alienness reminded me of the Edge Chronicles - in a VERY good way).

My idea is about this ground of girls, unnamed, who grew up in a "zoo" exhibit in a big mall.  The people looking in on them are aliens, who have taken over the world.  There are few survivors, but the ones they do catch they wipe the memories of and place them in different zoos.  My FMC is in the zoo, trying to escape.  When they do, the world isn't like the books and pictures they're allowed to read... it's destroyed, and the aliens haven't bothered to clean it up.  There's two species of aliens, one which lives above (WAY above) in tall towers, and on that lives underground.  The floor level is old buildings, overrun by wild animals and a few surviving humans.  Most are almost dead.  When the girls escape, they don't know how to fight or anything.... until my FMC meets this guy, who she gets ready to fight and while trying to help them (she doesn't trust him) he tells her how to make a fist.... then when they leave, he kills all the crazy wild animals they would come after them, trying to let them live.  Not sure where it goes from there, but eventually they're 'helper' dude likes the FMC and they go out of the city to an island of humans..... possibly a series :)  I haven't done series yet.

I need names, but I'm not going to get into it yet.  Summers are for writing and soccer refereeing... schooltime is for learning, and soon I'll have English!

Here is another awesome song, sung by my two favourite singers/bands; Taylor Swift and Boys Like Girls.   (Seriously, the lead singers should join together and get married <3)







S a r a h

2 comments:

Devon said...

yeah, busy here too. Plus,w e had Saturday school (ugh) for all the days we've missed from school...I'm ready to give up on school altogether. plus, the teachers found out a new program that allows them to see EVERYTHING we've typed, even if we erased it 5 seconds after putting the obnoxious quote in. all that random stuff you type in the chat bar? Yep, they cans see all of that, and more. awkward
Good for your boy friend though, most the guys in my school (including me, honestly) only go out with girls for like 3 weeks before they split...nice to see a guy with some commitment at least.

And the end of avatar did seem rushed, but I still think that its one of the best movies I've seen in awhile...probably due to all the special effect. Just my two cents

Sarah said...

.... school on a SATURDAY? I like to think that's illigal here.... we just add in some days in summer if we miss 10 days. That's horrible!

Do the teachers see what you type on the school computers? We don't even have any chat things on our school computers, but the teachers have a program to see whats on your screen (like a game!) from their computer.. which is pretty wierd too. They can make this speech bubble appear - which happened to my friend and it was really creepy, the person wrote "I'm watching you" :S.

The special effects were amazing :P