Friday, January 29, 2010

Mini Update...

So, things happening in Sarah Town (not tell where that is, but it's somewhere with a -18 celcius average.  Grr).. well, my room is going slowly but good.  I might have to be painting it during shcool, which I didn't exactly want, but I'll have to survive, right?

It's gunna look pretty cool, but all I have so far is some stripped wallpaper.  May post pictures later, but I'm too lazy right now :P hehe.

Tonight, I'm going to a friend's party... me and him both like this song:







Amazing.  Too bad I'm not 15  yet!  (June, june, june...)

I also need some way to stay fit when I don't have gym class.   Hmmmm?  Typing only exercises my fit fingers ;)

Anyways, later awesome blogger folks!

Listen to the song!

S a r a h

P.S. I've edited 1 paragraph of Empyrean!  Whoo :)

3 comments:

alyssa said...

hey sarah, since im homeschooled I have no PE so to stay fit I use the Wii fit plus which is tons of fun and is a real workout plus I LOVE the cardio in the Seventeen magazines.

Great Song!

Rochelle Blue said...

hope you had fun at the party!
still looking forward to the pictures!

Kendra Logan said...

Ooh, I'd love to see pictures!

~Kendra