Monday, January 25, 2010

We're Nearing 100...

...and I'm FREE!

Yes, these horrendous exams (or just plain boredom) are over. I had extreme boredom in art, embarrassment in gym, hardness frenchie testing in geography and a barely-explained project in BTT.

Yay! I even did a few bad things this semester... like asking to go to the washroom and walking out into the cafeteria then library to say hi to my boyfriend! Whoo! It was dangerous and totally bad-ass, right? (Suuureeeee)

Haha. I'm a nerd. I was sweating when I asked for a drink and got some candy from the machine last period. (I got swedish berries)

NERD!


Although.. that's not such a bad thing. With my 88% average. I'll get the final average sometime next week, but I think it'll be pretty good :)

I can't wait for this break. It's a week long, and NO PROJECTS OR HOMEWORK! Pretty special.... especially since I can start writing again! I think I'll be editing Empyrean again, or trying to.. I'm sorry for the boringness. The excerpt I lazily posted a few days ago was for my one-shot of a shortstory, to be entered in the contest at the library (talked about last years THe Car Chase in a few posts all here). I LOVE writing sad stuff. Tragic deaths and recovery from them... mmm :) Ha, I feel so dark, but I'm not (save a few times).

It's really hard not to be the weirdo, too-much-PDA relationship. Meh. Sorry, because you don't want to hear this, but everytime you see some cute couple, you wonder why you're not like that, and when you are, you think of the people awkwardly looking at you and don't want to be there. :S

I know there will be a lot of boring Empyrean stuff... I may or may not post it, but if I don't there will be silence.  Possibly music.  But I WILL be posting picture of my awesomely, newly-painted room that I will soon be doing! Yay! :)

S a r ah

P.S. this was post 91 ;)

3 comments:

Devon said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. When life's not overly stressful, its incredibly..ordinary. You know, sometimes you just want one of those cheesy romance stories to happen to you just for a bit a variety, you know? Eh, you got to be happy with what you get, I guess. It could be worst, you could be in some third-world country in Africa or something...
That is if I'm reading this right. i just got through a incredibly vigerous basketball game, and I'm bushed, so I may have to put another comment on later when my brains are less...scrambled.
I still got 2 essays to do tonight though. Ugh

Rochelle Blue said...

oh that is bad-ass hahah! I couldn't ever imagine doing that while I was at school, I was too much of a goody girl. Now, however, is a different story... ;)
Looking forward to the pictures from your room!

Roch

Sarah said...

Yes, I'm bad-ass. And cheesy-romance stories...... oh yes. It bugs me when my friends try to do stuff like them (like the girl that every guy likes, but she wont go out with anyone because then she won't have guys coming after her nonstop).. but that's not to say I don't do something like that either :P

Somehow, it's the lucky people who aren't happy.

&& I was a goodie.. I'm slowly getting worse (for good!)

OMG. My room is a mess right now, with defective, impossible-to-get-off wallpaper everywhere... but I think it's getting there. I think.

:) Sarah