Monday, March 1, 2010

Ermm.. what sort of loser forgets a title?


Yes, these are pictures of my room!  I won't even go into the depths of despair I had to traverse in order to get pictures on here.  It was terrible.


Nonetheless, here they are.  Pictures cant really capture the entire room all that well, especially since I wanted them all to be vertical so I could type like this... but I hope you get the idea anyways.

Sorry my room is such a mess!  I haven't had enough time for homework, not to mention cleaning!  My closest is unpainted (still old paint job) and so is the hole-in-wall behind it.  If you look close enough, there's pictures of me in that awesome black frame... the top two are me, the bottom left is my cat and dog and the right is a filler picture :P.  On my computer screen in the above picture are My Pictures, as I was organizing these as I took them.  I also made a cool collage on picnik :)

Au revoir mes amis!  (farewell my friends).  Other meanie pictures that wouldn't cooperate are below.

Hehe :)
S a r a h

1 comment:

R! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.