Monday, April 5, 2010

My Bookcase

I've decided to take pictures of my bookcase and all my amazing books.  Usually, I have a LOT of them loaned off to other people, but I have (most of) them back right now!

My Bookcase!  (okay, not ALL my books are here... some are in boxes, but these are the ones I read the most.


Voyageur - by Eric Walters
SIGNED!  Isn't it so cute?  I bought this book as my first signed one :)
My Max Ride books... I own the first one as well, but it's missing ..
My library gave me the advanced readers copy.. after it was out, but still!  Notice how Fang's hair is TOTALLY different?  He's BALD!

I LOVE this series, and Kenneth Oppel is a Canadian writer, so GO HIM!  <3
Of course it's signed :)
City of Glass - Cassandra Clare.  Actually, currently with a friend - he took the pictures :)

Signed, and I bought it without even knowing it!  Whoo :D

Those are all my signed books (I have a postcard of one of Eric Wilson (ok, confuse this with Eric Walters!))

-- Don't you think it's ADORABLY CUTE when a mathy-guy writes a bracket within a bracket and goes like this: hello (do you want to know? [well you're stuck with it] nonetheless) my name is Sarah.  Or however.  But like, these brackets ( .. ) and these ones [ .. ] within.. like in MATH!   Okay, this is adorable.

If I was into all the impossibly romantical stuff, I'd swoon.

A way to win a girls heart.

ANYWAYS...  I shall be posting more on my bookcase later.. I still have to do my Edge Chronicles books imported from England :D
Hope everyone had an awesome Easter!
S a r a h


5 comments:

Devon said...

more girl gibberish...will it ever end???!!

I kid, I kid

besides, i have my own stack of book sitting under my bed (basketball and reading are two things that almost never go together- I tend to keep the second one to myself, at least in school.) I've read a few of those, the others I haven't heard of until now.

Sarah said...

Ahaha :P Sorry again for the girl gibberish. I'll TRY to avoid it... (who am I kidding? I AM a girl - i can't help it :P)

People used to think I was the biggest nerd for reading... now no one really cares, except for the time when I was reading FANG with my boyfriend in the cafe. THEN people teased us :P

&& all the books I listed rock :D

Kendra Logan said...

Awesome! I'm always rearranging my books or moving them somewhere else. There's just not enough room for so much awesome XD

~Kendra

Golden Eagle said...

That's a good, fat bookcase. :)

Sarah said...

Thanks Kendra and The Golden Eagle :D

It is a pretty awesome bookcase, if I do say so myself ;)
And I finally have all my books together too.