Sunday, October 17, 2010

Books To Read

It's been a while since I made a new books to read list, so here it goes:

Books To Read
  1. City Of Fallen Angels - out on April 5th, which much much too far away.  I love these books, even if they're a bit predicable.
  2. Behemoth - Leviathan book two.  Leviathan was so amazing!
  3. The Scorch Trails - sequel of The Maze Runner, which wasn't long enough :P
  4. The Atlantis Complex - will these books ever end?
  5. Predator's Gold - an unheard of series, where I am, but the first one was really great!
  6. Smart Girls and Fast Boys - because I'm feeling like a gushy romantic gal.  A friend said it was good.
  7. Spells - from the author of Wings - think I'll pick this up when I go shopping next week :)
  8. Enchantments - from the author of Wings      ---> not out yet, but I'm not sure when it's out either
  9. Linger - sequel to Shiver, which was perfect.
  10. Nightshade - after reading Shiver, I want more wolves!
  11. Halo - saw this in the bookstore once, but I'm not sure about buying it.  
  12. The Replacement - another new author and series for me, I love new stuff : ]
  13. Matched - this sort of person vs. society is my sort of conflict, out Nov. 30th 2010
  14. Lament - by the same author of Linger and Shiver... seems interesting, and I love the author's writing.  There are two books (at least?) to this series, the second one is called Ballad.
  15. Crescendo - although Hush, Hush scared me (it was a little... mature?) I really can't help but to get the next one... library, perhaphs?
Boy, I have a lot of reading to do.  But that's a good thing, right?

Most of these books I'll probably end up getting at the library - my bookcase is full!  I may also try www.swap.com, if my parents let me :\

S a r a h

3 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

Eoin Colfer said he was going to end the AF series with one last book--personally, I wish he'd keep it going! I love Artemis Fowl. :)

I read on a blog that in Hush, Hush Patch is a real jerk, and that he abuses the MC; I'm a little hesitant to read a book who's focus is on someone who tolerates such treatment. Did you get the same impression?

Sarah said...

I totally agree about Hush, Hush... Patch seemed abusive, I would have never let myself stay with him :\

But I will read the next one, or at least an in-depth review, in case it improves.

I love Artemis Fowl too.. but it gets to a point that I think the author is just in it for the money, and I dislike the books (Magic Tree House, Eragon, Twilight, etc :S)

Rochelle Blue said...

definitely a good thing!
I heard about Halo. . . it's by an 18 year old Australian author and even though it looks kind of cliche, I'm seriously thinking of checking it out. I love books, but books that are written by people under 25 and are published and are actually really good is just so awesome!