Saturday, October 30, 2010

Individual Study Unit

I've been working nonstop on my ISU (Individual Study Unit) which is on a multicultural novel called "Mountain Girl River Girl" by Ting Xing-Ye.

It's an interesting book, where 2 girls from different places in China travel to big cities, meet halfway and work in a factory for a little bit.  There's a lot of misfortune that happens along the way... and in case you don't like reading about scary (rape) stuff, (who does? :/ it shocked me) there is that....



Most of my weekend will be on finishing up this project, and then working on History and French projects.  (Business I can start, if I have time... which is unlikely).

Halloween is seriously my least favourite holiday... but with a great boyfriend, you don't HAVE to bee inadequate.  I just don't want to live my life like some people do... that's not a problem, right?

However, on actual Halloween (not the school celebration) I might be handing out candy, which I've never really had to do... seeing as I live in the country, and I get no trick-or-treaters.

Anyways, sorry for the short update,
S a r a h

No comments: