Sunday, October 10, 2010

BROWNIES!

My parents are away for part of the Canadian thanksgiving weekend (Friday-Sunday, they're back for Monday, which is when we celebrate thanksgiving), so I was pretty bored.

I made brownies!  And took somewhat-blurry pictures... next time I'll have to remember to take better pictures :$


The second step - mix the melted chocolate with 2 cups sugar.  (Anything that's made with 2 cups of sugar is bound to be delicious :P).  I missed the first step, which was to melt the chocolate.  Seriously, melted chocolate is SO AMAZING.  It looked like heaven.

This is the mix with eggs and flour and everything.  My whole house smelt like heavenly brownies and chocolate.

The pan.  I used the wrong size, but who cares :)

Going into my oven for 35 minutes @ 375

The splendid pan of fantastic brownies coming out.  Drooling is necessary.

This is when you get jealous that I'm me.  Because I get to eat these.  Also, you get jealous of Canadians for having me in their country...

Or you just drool more. 
I'm extremely proud of my cooking today :D
And like, extremely not proud of my random posting :$

S a r a h

2 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

I get jealous of Canadians for having such a great brownie-maker in their country AND I start drooling. :D

Sarah said...

Haha :] they're so yummy!