Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 4

Cross country was killer today.  We ran further than I ever have (4k?) on FLAT ground this time, and then did hill sprints on a root-filled, rocky, steep hill. But it was fun, I guess :P

I've developed a habit of typing things out in the "edit HTML" section of blogger - for non-bloggers, that's the type where you have to edit the < b r / > and the < i > and whatnot for things to go italicized or bolded. I just find it's easier, and sort of fun.

I've always wished I was a pro-coder, and could hack stuff by reading this alien computer language... maybe this is just me settling with the next best thing :)



Yes, I realize that I have already failed the NaBlowWriMo as well. I'm just not cut out for fast-paced blog posts! I'm sorry!

However, I will still try my hardest :) Maybe every day, with every Sunday off? :P

Amazingly, I actually have some writerly news for this.  Although I will not start writing until I am done editing Empyrean, my newest story (Untitled, something like Muscle was the working title) I've decided will have NO good guy, because it MC, but NO good guy for her to fall in love with.

No, this girl will love her enemy.

Of course, he won't be the evil enemy.  He'll just have that oh-so-nice thought that the world would be better off restarted, and that if he killed everyone and started a new race, they would be better.  Yeah, that great idea.

But he'll be sweet and kind and nice to the MC - although, he may be faking it for her DNA, you can never be sure - and the reader will like him.  That's important.  The Reader Will Like Him.

Exciting right?  An experiment of sorts.

Whhyyy can't I start now?  Gr.

S a r a h

P.S. skipped the unveiling of the winners/loosers of the yearly short story contest I write in.  Erm, I hope that means I didn't loose.  I'm checking the teen board right now, and I can't tell.  :\

1 comment:

Golden Eagle said...

I always wanted to be able to hack, too. I can understand the < and > tags, but that's almost it.