Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day Of School

Highschool, for some odd reason, didn't totally suck.  Sure, it was some really dumb "Great Start" day where we went to out classes for 15 minutes and then watched movies about bullying/anorexia, but still.


All my teachers are pretty nice, especially my gym and geographie ones.  Still haven't found my locker... (I found 1512 and 1514, but 1513 isn't there or across the hall or anywhere, as far as I can see (or any other odds).  But I asked my gym/homeroom teacher and no one else can find our lockers either, so its all ok.. I guess.

Exhausted though.
I'll update more later - I started editing Empyrean!  A good start, I say, on the first page.  Then, I think I'll print it out and edit again on paper (not just comp. edit cuz you don't get anything).

Hope you guys had a good day too!

S a r a h

2 comments:

Devon said...

good luck in high..you'll need it ;)

Sarah said...

Haha, well, I haven't gotten lost once (yet) and I found my locker! (but the lock is just broken)...

So I think I'm off to a good start :P

Although... my friend got ninered :(