Thursday, September 10, 2009

Something Wierd Is Up...

(Look up!)

No, really, something odd has happened.

I like this song:


I love this song!  It's on repeat and I can't make it stop.. and I don't want to!

Ahh?



Yup, something weird is definitely up.

Anyways, I officially have a locker!  1513, they gave me the wrong code... and now it works!  And it's an awesome lock - not stuck or bad like the other locks... hehe.

School's going pretty good, my art teacher/class is deranged, but hilarious, and the business tech is pretty good too - exactly how I thought it'd be.  Geography is also really funny, because it has almost all of my old extended friends, and a teacher who can't keep us quiet :P

Also, I've been editing, nerding, and looking at InVincible... no writing yet, but I can feel it coming.

S a r a h

No comments: