Sunday, September 6, 2009

Out-Of-Character Post...

Sorry for the OOCness.... but it does some what apply because I'm battling being without my friends/boyfriend in high school.

So, I though I'd share my own list  (one of my friends did this on her private site)  :




My Perfect Boyfriend
  1. Would call to say goodnight
  2. Would go Ice Skating... because although I hate it, it's also very romantic and sweet.
  3. NOT kiss in front of friends.  Or a camera, etc.  Weirdos.  That's just plain freaky.
  4. Say cute things....  but only the best ones - the best ones I google for and save for my male protagonists.  That way I'd have some super cute and meaningful ones to put in my story.
  5. Compliments never killed anyone.  Neither did words like beautiful, or even gorgeous (IF applicable, though)
  6. Would say things I believe, believably.
  7. Touch hair... because I like my hair, and me and my friends are always fiddling with it (or more me) so why can't he?
  8. Tell stuff... maybe not the deepest darkest secret, but stuff that the average person doesn't know.
  9.  Hand-holding and such is nice too... so are hugs.  Not all the time, but a lot of it.
  10. Would write letters/emails.  Because reading+friends=my life (besides writing+blogging)
  11. Understand that I'm a hopeless romantic at heart... because I'm considering myself that right now.  I just might need some serious help. 
 Okay, with that over and done, here is another song I like:




There.  It's an amazing song - at least I think.

S a r a h

3 comments:

Devon said...

1. Not me
2. Skiiing, amybe. Ice Skating? Not a chance
3. Done lol
4.uh-uh
5.possible
6. probably not going to happen
7. nope
8. no again
9. not gonna happen
10. I dunno about this one, probably another no
11. uh...I'm not good at reading people's feelings, so, awkwardly no

So that's my list in comparison to yours. Guess I'm pretty hopeless in getting a girlfriend lol

btw, if you didn't get that, half of that was a joke :/

Sarah said...

lol xD I think I'm just a demanding girlfriend. Plus, I know LOTS of people like that :P

:| I have my first day of school tomorrow!

Kori Rockwell said...

Haha, I made a list like this when I was younger. Hmmm...I wonder where it is. That would be really interesting to read what I wanted in a bf all those years ago.

Good luck on your school day today! I will be in class myself from 11:00AM-12:20PM ... Post-Colonial Lit. Sound fun? IT'S NOT! lol

Hope you're doing well.