Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sickk

*groan* I'm sick.

Horrendous cold-ish thingy - headache, swimming sensation, pressurized world, stuffy nose and dry throat (but not when I talk, only when I swallow).  Fun, right?

Plus with the whole highschool thing going on, I don't think it'd be a good idea to miss class - no sick days for Sarah, hommes et femmes.  Most days see all pretty important - or so it seems to a goody-two-shoe.

The only good thing in the near future is the Fall Fair - games, rides, cute little bunnies and friends galore?  Sounds good to me!  (I just hope this horrendous thing goes away by the time I get there.... urgh).

Anyways, Empyrean is going well, seeing as it's the #3 thing on my recently opened list, and has been there for a while.  Right now I'm just editing the boring, read-a-thousand-times beginning.. making the fire scene longer and adding up suspense, family ties and other stuff before she goes to the school.  I think I've made a lot of progress ;-)

In Buisness tech class we studied ergonomics (which included a 20-minute speech on Carpal Tunnel Syndrome from my teacher who had the surgery done to him - very, very, very detailed.  And, I'm really sorry but I never managed to take a picture of my wonderful artwork for Art, but expect something sometime soon.  In gym we're learning that it's normal to drink a bathtub's fill of pop a year and that ceasar salad is sometimes worse off calorie-wise than pizza (seriously, they're telling a room full of nearly anorexic girls that they are probably eating too much calories, fat and sugars.  Greaatttt.)  You guys already know what I'm up to in geo though, so I wont bore you again.

Odie turned ONE on the 20th!  My little baby puppy-boy is growing up... but he doesnt act much different!  (Besides gourging on GRASS).

Speaking of grass, I went to the park with my friends and there were these people (6 or something) doing weed.  Oh, the wonders of high school.

And, I would just like to point out that me and my other friend left, but not before I saw my cousin.  Not sure if he was doing it, but apparently he was another time.

Oh, my. 

And that's the same cousin who told me to "have a safe walk" when I got accidentally dropped off at his house.

The feeling I'm getting right now is definately not a good one. 

Later,

S a r a h

3 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

Oh no! =( hope you get better soon!
The fall fair sounds awesome! we have something like that here too in the fall, with tons of rides and games and families and friends. I went to it last October, I think, with some friends of mine and I had a blast.
are you serious? that is just what anorexic girls need to hear... *shrugs* oh well, I guess they have the school to blame for it now besides social pressure.
Happy, Happy Birthday to Odie!

Rochelle

Devon said...

god, been doing HW for the past 6 months (or so it seems), srry for the delayed response...
As for the weed problem, I used to have to walk uptown (my schools smack dab in the middle of some small town that I'm not going to divulge the name of..its classified ;) after basketball practice at around 6 P.M, and you got people boozing it up in the park 3 out of 4 times. Ugh, had to do some fast talking to get out of a few of those...and thats only from a school of 300. Can't imagine what High's like. Middle School seems that much easier, yes? lol

Sarah said...

Oooh, hey guys! I've been sleeping for the past few days.. still sick, except now it feels like my brain has swelled up inside my head and is squished against my skull... (not too great at all).

The fair was really, fun - I pet a kangeroo!!!!! It was the most hilarously adorable thing ever. Plus I went on all those rides that squish you against the person sitting beside me..(which, because the world is against me, usually ended up being not my bf, which was awkward anyways, but another guy-friend? Even more awkward!)

Still sick though. Mayjor headache now + nose + throat feels like a cat's fur thats been rubbed backwards (somehow).

On the bright side, i haven`t been offered drugs! I guess everyone is too addicted to share. Which is an AMAZING thing, because all the D.A.R.E. and movies and health classes haven't gone to waste on me :D

+ I have no homework, pretty much, just a food diary. Luckily, we're allowed to skip days, like yesterday, where I had a smarties, funnel cake, icecream, cake, icing, rootbeer, chips and wine gums. :P

(here ends too-long post, I'm going back to bed now)