Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Forget-Me-Not

I'm really depressed right now. For the second time, my dad pretty much forgot about me going to badminton, after school. The first time, he came at 5:00, after everyone had left. I started to walk. This time, he came at 5:25, but I hadn't walked because my teacher was in the school.

Think about it. over an hour with your teacher.... trying to think of something to say.

It ended up okay. He talked about my story a little, and himself, and we know each other. But it was still very awkward.

About my story, he hasn't said much. I hope he's waiting to say it all at once, not waiting to find a good way to say how bad it is.

I think it's pretty okay, but maybe he could think different. It really is killing me; slowly, but surely.

But besides that, nothing much happened. I have a newspaper article coming up soon, and inkling of an idea for a new story I'll tell you about later, and an idea for a sequel - such a small idea it's fainter than dust.

Oh, and as a P.S. because I'm too tired (after shivering for an hour, which is what I do when I'm nervous.. and being around teachers makes me nervous) to add this bit in where it should go, my teacher had to look up Empyrean. :P (Emp-Ear-EEE-an.. according to him, and I like that was the best). It means fire and heaven, which fits well, don't you think?

P.P.S. This is titled Forget-Me-Not because that's what my boyfriend called me when my dad didn't turn up... just before he left, and I waited one whole hour at school.

1 comment:

Kori Rockwell said...

Wooh a blog! I will read it religiously ... well, kind of lol.

So your teacher still hasn't said anything... I would be wanting to die myself. I couldn't live with someone like that reading my work and taking forever to tell me what they think. Maybe if you tell him that you need to have it completed for the Amazon contest then he'll move his butt. Just a thought :)

Have a great week.