Friday, January 9, 2009

Work...

Although for most people this probably isn't much, I have a lot of work to do this weekend. Term two is the shortest term - 9 weeks - but my teachers expect the same things to get done. Right now, I have the major tests, one small quiz, a writing assignment and a movie to work on.

I'm trying to plot my time, finishing one thing then working on the next - and studying throughout. I'm glad my friends (the "script writers" of my group) all slpit up the work and are each writing a little of the script out over the weekend. We wrote out all the events, checked off the ones we were doing, and now all we have to do is write about 5 pages, x 3 is 15. If we get 15 pages out, we''ll have 30 pages, or minutes of movie film. Plus the climax, our movie will end up around 40 pages. And that is just perfect. It's exactly what we want.

But first, I need to get the rest of the stuff done. Plus actually keep my life running, with walking my dog and talking to people. I tried it once, but no one likes it when you hibernate.

I don't think I'll have time to continue my Car Chase story, but hopefully sometime I will. I really like it, even if I'm stuck on where to go next. And, by the way, what I showed you was only a little bit, partway through. Some things might've been unclear, but I tried to get a pretty easy to understand part.

Well, off to writing - scripting, newspaper writing and to do list writing. For most people, it'd be a horrible weekend, writing the entire time. I'm so glad I'm me, and I actually like writing until the tips of my fingers turn blue. Or get swollen. Either and.

Typedy, typedy...
Sarah

P.S. the only thing I'm not looking forward to is the math and french tests coming up. Maybe history... I usually get it, but I still like geography more. Geo's more.. smarter. It's what sounds right and using your brain more than using memorized formula's and stuff. I do good, and it makes me happy when the smartest person in the class doesn't get anything. I think she's only memorizing stuff.... :P go me.

3 comments:

Kori Rockwell said...

So I totally see what you meant about removing her dad from the Pitch. The last sentence actually includes that part of the story, even if it's only hinting at Evan's self-sacrifice (him being turned). Yeah, that's great, thanks.

Good luck with all that stuff you have to do. It sounds quite horrible, actually lol. Oh and you can still work on Car Chase! Just set aside thirty minutes (or whatever) from your day and write. Even if it's a page or two, at least you're writing.

BTW, I SO want to read your finished HP Fan Fiction!

Rochelle Blue said...

your story was excellent! it was very exciting and grabbed my attention straight off. I must admit, there were a few parts that were sort of unclear and confusing to me, like the beginning... but overall, it was great = ) I really hope I will get to read your finished progress.
I also like writing until my fingers turn blue... writing is basically my life! I love it so much ; )
good luck on all the work you have to do. it doesn't sound very pleasant, but that's life...lolz
oh and I agree... The Hunger Games is the best book I have read so far! = D

Natalie A said...

Hey Sarah,
I want you to post all of your car chase story next time you blog ok? I also want to know what i should right about if i was to right a story.