Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Avoidence

Hi, I'm back again.  Sorry for my.. 3-day silence.  I've been really busy.. I'm part of the stage crew for my school's play, filming a movie (about a half hour long) and I have a ton of homework.  I haven't even been able to put aside some time to write - sad, eh?

But here I am, typing to you, so I obviously have some spare time, right?  Well.. I'm in between stuff and taking a break.. with my adorable 7-month-old beagle named Odie sitting on my lap (about 20 pounds... kinda heavy on my legs, but oh well - the cuteness makes up for it). 

The funny thing about my dog is that when he's really comfortable and tired, he make these "old man groans" (no offence to any old groaning men out there) which are really cute and hilarious.  He just did a few now, lol.

That's what he looks like now.. that face is stopping me from working and making me imprisoned sitting in my own chair.  Good excuse, right?
Anyways, back to school and writing... from what I understand, my teacher is making our science report go towards out English mark!  Ahhh!  Say good-bye to that dream of a short-story or poem, and hello to talking about cells for English!
It really sucks.  School really sucks at the moment.. too much work and tension and people being way awesomer than you.  I mean, it's so unfair!  Everywhere I look awesome people are doing awesome things in their awesome lives.. and then there's me, missing peices me. 

But I'm not going to make all you nice people read about my problems.  They're for me to deal with, not you, not anyone but me.  Usually I'm ok too, and next year I think things will be a lot better.

On a happier note, I am glad to announce another country has been added to my list of awesome, amazing countries which read my blog.  Those awesome countries are:  Canda, USA, Germany, Belieze, Ukraine, Greece, and as of today, Turkey!  It feels really, really cool. 

Another thing that feels cool is volunteering.  Currently, I'm trying to find somewhere to volenteer and work over the Summer.  Ideally, I was to volenteer maybe every Saturday for 2 hours in the afternoon or night, and then work every morning (starting at 9!) at some babysitting place.  There's one right beside the library, so I actually might organize it so I can just walk between the two. 

Really, I don't want to waste this Summer.  They say time flies when you're having fun and slows down when your bored, but at the end of the Summer, no matter how long it "seemed", you still look back and it seems short if you didn't do anything.  I wanna do stuff.  (Stuff which also includes biking and shopping - and going on vacation to Vancouver!)

Anyways, have fun in the nice weather (well, around 14 degreees celcius.. which is pretty nice), and I'll be here trying to write a nice excerpt for you - and stop Odie from eating all my pencils!!!  (He really likes them.. and I doubt they're all too good for him).

S a r a h

2 comments:

Devon said...

cute dog, got one gnawing at my sock beside me- her names hope, and she's a lab-terrier mix..cutest thing you'll ever see, i'll try to get a picture. Sadly for me though, i got another 5 weeks of school because of all our snow days..and our EOGs (End of Grade Test) are in 2 weeks..maybe 3..so im kinda a nervous wreck with all of this reviewing (hehe). on the bright side, my band teacher gave us a new piece today- the theme song to the incredible! We also got The Best of Queen (Freddie Mercury = best singer ever) and a real jazzy song called Night Train...got a bit of practicing to do.

Sarah said...

Wow.. does that mean your going to have school in JULY!? That's horrible! I have 2 major projects/tests due every week until June 1st (my birthday!).. but no ending tests, luckily.

Odie was from the pound, but my parents think he's a little bit cocker spaniel (but mainly beagle) cuz of his paws and nose (white and speckled).

I'm totally not musicial at all, but the incredibles theme song is pretty cool.. (the closest i get to being a musician is squeaking on my clairnet).