Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Love Story <3

Sorry this isn't a regular post... but seriously, music is so amazing.. it's so important to me, and currently, since my ipod is finally recharged, I'm totally obsessed with it!

And anyways, this song has a lot to do with me... tomorrow I'm going to go see Romeo and Juliet at some theater - right after I do the Champ Math Test (wish me luck!!)

Also, I need to say... GO TAYLOR SWIFT!!! (she's the singer of this song... and because of that, totally rocks!)

Music Videos by VideoCure


P.S. if your confused about how I deleted a post... I was going to post the lyrics to Hey Stephen.. which I also love, but changed to this video... so yeah, slight confusion there.

3 comments:

Devon said...

odd...i was listening to this on the radio this morning. Its an OK song, but I'm more of an 80s fan.

Romeo and Juliet (if its the Broadway show) is great..if you get the chance, see if you can get close-up seats to Cats..the songs, (Memory is the best) and costumes absolutely amazed me..

Sarah said...

Cool.. 80's music reminds me of cleaning because my parents play it when they do spring cleaning + etc.

and the Romeo and Juliet is definately not Broadway..it's with the school and in some theater.. somewhere.

Ahh.. more studying for the Math Test (its a major-big one where, out of the 25 questions, getting 10 right is the normal amount. scary, eh?)

Devon said...

i feel your pain hehe