Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Tidings


Easter's one of my favorite seasons - not because of the religous reasons, but simply the chocolate! Seriously, whoever invented chocolate should win the Nobel Prize (or something amazing like that).

But easter... lovely, bunny-hopping, candy-eating, egg-hiding easter. Should be great - a four day weekend or rest and relaxation was all I was looking for - not six different projects all due on either the tuesday or the wednesday once I get back. Yeah, definitly not my ideal easter. But it's happening. I'm overflowing with homework, dragged down by this wierd writers block (even in french), and trying to somehow find the will to actually get something done. Not happening.

So far, I've been able to waste time by re-doing this blog, playing Bejewled and reading.

I'm so immature. This post ends my procrastination. I seriously need to work - my honours are at stake - and if I don't get honours... I'm toast.

Well, off I go. I hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend (who knows, maybe I'll be able to have a day or two off too!). May the ... err... easter bunny leave you lots of chocolate!

Sarah

P.S. Oh, and a bit of good news: I have a bike!!! (Well, I'm picking it up tomorrow... but still.) It's a Diamond Back Response Comp... the picture is the one off the website below. I can't wait!



P.P.S. Devon... can't comment so I'll say it here: I LOVE your poem!! It's dark, but awesome and truthful. You sure have a lot of talent!

3 comments:

Devon said...

haha you have HOMEWORK *snickers* Just kidding, got quite a bit here too :( Notice how it always rains on good friday though? Like, really depressing and everything..and it happens YEAR after Year after YEAR.

And thanks for the comments :)

Kori Rockwell said...

Hey girl, sorry I haven't been around. Cute blog skin. How have you been while I have been ... well ... bogged down with college ...

I hope you're well.

Sarah said...

Hey..

I've kinda been bogged down too. Got a little bit more of InVincible done.. but not much (most of my writing recently has been en francais).

And I love the blog skin too, lol. I finally found a good one.

Sarah