Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Changement

I finished my project early!  Finally I got around to changing my blog - I found the perfect (well, I think so) background on Shabby Blogs - which is a really cool site.  I also got the little pictures I've added in from there as well.  It was a lot of fun :D  But I'm still looking for a header again.

On another note, I only have about 14 more days left of school!!  (Not including a week-long trip to Ottowa and Montreal on the second las week of school).  I also have grad coming up - totally nerve wracking, and I'm horrifiedly nervous. 

Speaking of nervous, this weekend I'm having a birthday party - first ever in 4 years - at my house.  And my friends (girls) are going to come over early to attempt to curl my hair.  I just hope I manage to hide all my little-kid pictures - last weekend furing filming at my house, some of my friends opened up the back of a picture frame to find the horrible pictures of me!  Ahhh!!!

Well, I hope all of you lovely readerly people are having an amazing, warm start of the summer/spring.  It was only 14 degrees today, but 30 earlier (damn Global warming.. it'll be up to 40 in July -- eww).

S a r a h

4 comments:

Syahirah Nadirah said...

Lovin' the blogskin change! :D 2 more weeks to school? LOL, my holidays are just 2 days away!

Sarah said...

2 days?! Lucky!

I love the change too :P sometimes you just need something different :D

Devon said...

Nice skin, I got 10 days, but then another freaken year at the middle school...which is also in the same building as the elementary (ugh).

EOGs end tomorrow, maybe i can fit a bit more writing in soon

Sarah said...

Haha... I get to go to high school (oohh scary, eh?) which is in this totally bigger and wierder and more confusing building (sadly not a simple square like my other schools).

I'm beginning to doubt I'll *ever* have time to write (instead of writing InVincible, I've started just writing really long responces to comments/emails to friends) because of all the last minute learning stuff - and social stuff too.