Thursday, May 21, 2009

Post #41

Post #41... doesn't that just send of writing vibes?  I dunno, but for me, the sparks are flying.

They are not, however, flying for this pile of homework sitting.. behind me, at the moment.  It's in the form of my backpack, and looks like it'll eat me. 

I have a french magazine to assemble in 3 days, a major biggie math test to study for tomorrow, 3 pages of math to get through for tomorrow, a movie to film on Saturday - at my house, so that means cleaning for hours, a history project to get through in 5 days, and a science rough model and good model due june 5th - plus I'm helping out with the Spring Concert from 6:30-8:30 tonight - I can't even whistle, much less a tune, but I love helping out.  I know I probably shouldn't've, but I did anyways, so shush.

Sure, it's doable, but fun?  Think again!

S a r a h

P.S. As far as InVincible goes, that file - which I long to open, has remained closed for days. 

P.P.S. I have this short story, called The Car Chase (working title) that's about 2,000 words.  I would cut it down a little and submit it to my library for the contest in October, but they tend to go for the more "meaningful" stuff - even if the writing is crappy.  This one has the word asshole in it - somehow, I don't think the judges will like it.  Any ideas for another way of... doing something with it?

And here ends the great Post #41.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhap it'll be eaten you,sarah
like in seeingmy.blogspot.com

Rochelle Blue said...

haha wow.... and I thought I was busy.
as for helping out at events that you know you shouldn't have signed up for but did anyway, I do the same thing, so you're not alone =P
I remember reading something entitled The Car Chase, in fact, I think it was the first thing I've read of yours.
uhmm... ideas... lets see. uhmmm sorry but I'm blanked out of ideas. but knowing you, you'll probably come up with something great to do with it =)
and here ends my comment on Post #41!

Sarah said...

lol... yeah, I have a LOT of stuff to do - but so far I'm actually doing okay.

Thanks.. I think I'm going to ask my parents about it - parents know stuff, right? Anyways, it was supposed to be a long story, but now it's something short... which is wierd cuz I hardly ever (ok, never!) have written anything short.

Devon said...

heh, got the same thing happening over here homework wise. Mayeb you could (possibly) copy and paste that short story onto your blog. Dunno, just a sugestion