Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fighting by Yellowcard = ME!



I absolutely LOVE this song! It describes a lot of me, and it had TONS of meaning, great beat, awesome vocals, amazingly superb VIOLINIST, and much, much more.

Please enjoy... (i finally figured out how to get songs from youtube! (It was right in front of my nose... ha - just like me :-) figures, lol)
S a r a h

P.S. There isn't any true music video for this song, so I got the lyrics. I had a tribute earlier, but it got deleted from youtube. The person who did this video is called "mongoworm" and all credit is to them.

4 comments:

Devon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devon said...

hmm..never head of them..nice song though.

I dont know what would describe me..song wise, that is. Maybe 'have a nice day"? (Bon Jovi)

Sarah said...

Ohh.. cool.. I don't think I've heard of it, but Bon Jovi's pretty good.

:P I'm listening to this song on repeat over and over and over again.. - music helps the creativeness flow (and I'm writing a TON! :D)

Rochelle Blue said...

awesome song! wow, if I hadn't read your comment about the music video, I would have actually believed that this was the music video for the song. this person is really good!