Friday, October 2, 2009

New Blog!

Okay, going along as a conformist here, I've made a new blog.  I've called it Insight and have turned off the comments.... I have my reasons.  I'm planning for it to be not only different than this one, but also shorter and more about my thoughts, so this one can be more about writing and my life. 

That's pretty much it folks :)

Also, I'm on page FOUR of editing Empyrean!  It's amazing!  I've looked up agents too, just in case ;)  - although I have a long way to go... about 2 years of editing... but the morale is good :D

2 comments:

Devon said...

cool..don't trust me to go to it though, I'm not much for "people's thoughts" :P
nah, j/k, i may check it out

Sarah said...

Haha.. dont worry :P

Right now all I'm proud of is the LAYOUT :o

Which I LOVE. I might even scrap the blog and make it's layout this ones.... hmm...