Monday, October 19, 2009

Music + Autre

(autre = french for other)

So, I'm starting to get busy.  Most of it's self-induced business - extra homework really just anything to keep my mind of the downward spiral of my life.  But moreover, blogging has been getting hard.  I also just don't have anything to write about!

Sure, I could tell you that in The Reincarnater, Echo G'Allen looks like this:  ('cept slightly see-through and greyer)


(from http://www.bitterepiphany.com/cpg133/displayimage.php?album=134&pos=1)

And has a brother named Pascal, mother named Dorcas, and father named Calum.  Her brother is taken and parents killed (which she can blame on herself) and that's part of the reason why she leaves.

I explain how all cotton, if touched by a ghost, turns to be like them, and that they celebrate Carnation Day, which is dedicated to the Reincarnaters, but have been unable to recently because of governmental disapproval.  Needless to say, they believe in reincarnation.

(Sidely, me-myself-and-I believe in nothing - the only reincarnation I believe in is that you dead body rots, and from it plants grow, so you are "part" of the rest of the food chain).

I may as well show another picture of someone else:

This is the closest picture of my imaginings of Nike (pronounced ny-k) I could find - it's William Mosely.. not exactly spot-on - try to imagine him with about 4cm shorter hair and not trying to look hot.  (Can't say he didn't succeed in that..)

Nike Jackson, a guy with a ghost father and live mother, is sort of an outcast from the living society and has been pretty much at the bottom of the whole world for a while because of his parentage.  So, he hates ghosts because his dad left him and forced his mom and him to be disowned by their rich family.  When he meets Echo he's running away so his mom can try to start somewhere else where they don't know about him (if you look, you can tell he's a ghost because he has greyish eyes and occasionally dreams the death of someone).  He is currently being chased after by experimenters, and since Echo is too, they become grudgingly partners in escaping, etc. He's also trying to find his dad, if I didn't mention that already (finding and hurting, really).

That said and this said frankly, I'm not really interested in this anymore.  Everything in life is sort of slipping away, and I'm not sure how to stop it.

If you don't want to read extremely personal, depressed stuff, skip over the small letters.

editing this out...

There's on fact that someone I've looked up to and trusted and thought I knew does that, but another that most people I know in a sad unlucky situation like mine do some sort of thing like THAT.  Which isn't that great of an outlook for me, because although I will NEVER do that stuff, I like to know that people have done what I do before me.  A comfortingly freaky thought I shared with my boyfriend is that the world repeats its self, over and over again, after millions of years.  There's been the same you hundreds of times.  You have no idea, but that thought is the most comforting one I've had.  But lately, I've been thinking what if everyone before me, and everyone like me, doesn't survive?  What if there's no way of surviving this?

Food for thought.

Anyways....

I'll try to post sometime soonish.  

S a r a h

P.S. Ending with VIDEO!  Listen, this is love.


5 comments:

Devon said...

looks good...just one tiny question....how is it possible for a human and a ghost to....well, yeah. I mean, ones dead and ones alive so...did the mother die while she was pregnant and carry the baby over to "the other side"

*spooky twilight zone music in the background*.

Yeah, and sorry for that awkward first bit. No other way to say it, but it had to be put to words :/

STILL looking for something to write about...maybe I'll post some pictures of Dos Fuegos sooner or later..

Sarah said...

Hahahaha... hmm... well ghosts only are unsolid some of the time (like, they occasionally fall through stuff, but as they mature are able not to). So, once solid, or some other way (like, donar).

So I hope that answers your question (which did need to be asked, lol).

Pictures sorta help make the personality for me, because I have trouble with that part :P plus, it's a fun distraction thing.

Sarah

Rochelle Blue said...

it's pretty original... I don't think I've ever read a book like that before!
and I like the pictures you used to inspire the image of the characters... Echo is very pretty! and hah, William Mosely (shamefully admitting this, but I used to have the biggest crush on him lol =p)

have you joined NaNo yet?

xoxo

Sarah said...

Thanks! Sorry for taking so long..

William Mosely is special. I like other actors more, but I can't deny he's pretty cute :P

And YES! I joined NaNoWriMo as soon as I remembered! (I'm Writes.On.Leaves which of.. err.. don't ask. I might be able to blame that on a friend or two :P)

Rochelle Blue said...

oh awesome! I'm going to add you on NaNo right this second! do you mind adding me as well? =)
and lol, I like your username though, its very cute!

xo