Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Design!

Haha. I had to add to the list of New!'s.

This design is different, obviously, and I like it more - this sort of thing can never be perfect, but it's close. I think it's pretty "caliginous" too, lol. There are some "Home", "Comments RSS" and "Posts RSS" links at the very top, and links to Empyrean, InVincible and New Story at the posting-top. PLEASE give me your thoughts and ideas about the new design!

On another note, I saw Fame, a movie about a preforming arts school.  It's pretty good, if not a little rushed into 1 hr 47 minutes.  In it, from one of my favourite TV shows So You Think You Can Dance (of which there is also So You Think You Can Dance Canada!) is Kerrington Payne, a dancer.  It's pretty cool.  My favourite character is Jenny Carrison, played by Kay Panabaker.

Editing Empyrean is at 5 pages...  whoohoo.  I think I'll have to re-do page 5 though, because I edited it worse, not better.

Later!
Sarah

P.S.  For NaNoWriMo, I've decidedly chosen my New Story.  I have about 2 pages of overall event jot notes, half a page character profile for 1 or the 2 main characters and slight world-building.  Will update with more character/villian and worldbuilding stuff later.  27 days will NaNo!

3 comments:

Rochelle Blue said...

Love the background! how did you get it?
I love the older version of Fame!! It's one of my favorite movies! I have yet to see the newer one, but I doubt it's going to have the same amount of passion as the older one had...

Rochelle

Sarah said...

I love it too! I got it from BTemplates.com... sorta confusing to make it work (still dont have time to perfect this one) but yeah :D.

I REALLY wanna see the old Fame now! Maybe my library has it.. hmm :D def. checking it out.

Rochelle Blue said...

Thanks =D
and yes, you should definitely check it out! let me know what you think of it when you do!