Saturday, March 20, 2010

Changes

I've changed my blog, as you can most likely see.  I used the layout editor they have in Blogger now (or at least the Draft verison, which I use).

I'm not totally sold on the background image, but I like green and there wasn't much else I could think of.  If anyone has any other ideas, I'm open to suggestion!

I also have tabs/pages, which are cool.  I had them before, sorta, but these I make myself (avec Blogger). 

I also added in a Cbox (chat box) which I changed to fit using HTML (GO ME! I feel extra-accomplished).  You can say something in it if you'd like (no pressure), and the email/URL is not needed.  Hit enter to post what you've got to say. :)

So, do you like or dislike the changes?
S a r a h

P.S. check out the tabs!

2 comments:

Devon said...

Nice! So, how did you manage to do this anyhow?

Sarah said...

Dashboard > Layout > Template Designer...

Although, it might only by in blogger-in-draft, I'm not sure :D

I picked the picture window and changed some things around :P

Je pense qui la est tres "nice".

Sarah