Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Books-To-Read List

So, since I've had to time to write as of late, I've decided to read!

Well, LATELY I haven't been able to do much reading, but I WANT to read!  I don't really like a specific genre of books (mainly just alternate universe teen or sometimes romance, depending on my girlyness at the moment).  Here is a list of books I want to read (not all of them are out yet!).

Books I Want To Read In The Near Future:
  1. The Mockingjay - FINALLY the last book of the Hunger Games, out August 24th
  2. Will Grayson, Will Grayson - by John Green
  3. Smart Girls and Fast Boys - because I'm feeling like a gushy romantic gal.  A friend said it was good.
  4. City Of Fallen Angels - another book in the Mortal Instruments series
  5. Infernal Devices - prequel series to the Mortal Instruments
  6. Fire - like the Graceling, same author/characters (sequel?)
  7. Spells - from the author of Wings
  8. Enchantments - from the author of Wings
  9. FANG - Max Ride series (even if I don't like James Patterson himself)
  10. Nightshade - looks COOL!  out in October

And the list goes on forever :)
S a r a h


P.S. I, Sarah Leeves, did my book talk today!  It was TERRIFYING by I did it nonetheless.... apparently all the were at the 3/4 side of the page (my friend says) (A's) and my teacher said it was "very well done, Sarah".  I'm proud :)

-- update. i got a 96%

FREAKING NINETY-SIX.   Uh-huh.  WHO IS AMAZING?  :)

6 comments:

Devon said...

Nice, I'll have to check out numbers 1, 4, 5, and 9. Wasn't expecting Mortal Instruments to go on, and if I'm correct Fang should be the last of the Maximum Ride series. Looking forward to The Mockingjay too...The Hunger Games was a great book, as was Catching Fire. You'd have to excuse me if I'm not interested in the rest...not too much of a fan of romance books, being a guy and all.

Sarah said...

Boys can like romance books! Just like, the ones with boys as MC's and sluttier girls --- iwillnotrantiwillnotrant... ARGHH!

I'm okay :D

Anyways, I can't WAIT (!) for the Mockingjay. Seriously. The list is in somewhat-order, and the Mockingjay is #1 for a MEGA-REASON!

I hope Fang will be the last - with a happy ending, that is. The series is going on forever, and I don't like the author :( :P

Devon said...

Yeah, I'd rather see a series die than have it drag out forever before it crashes and burns.

And btw, I'm purposefully do NOT read romance books if they have sluttier girls...most of the time *ahem*

did I say that out loud? erm...write that...out...loud...

Never mind

Sarah said...

Crashing and burning sounds good for too long of series.

AND boys who like sluts!

Oh yes, that WAS a threat.

;P

Kori Rockwell said...

I'm also very excited about Mockingjay. I've waited two years for this book! It's going to be awesome, I just hope the FMC comes out alive.

Good job on the 96!

Sarah said...

I hope Katniss comes out alive and with GALE.. I really can't wait.

Thanks!